Simon Kenton / Anderson Co.

there is a rumur going around that Daugherty at Walton will be leaving to play with his aau team which is the simion kenton team. from what I hear a couple of players have been asking for him to leave and come to simion kenton so it will be a lock to go to state next year. just wonder what people thought out there.

there is a rumur going around that Daugherty at Walton will be leaving to play with his aau team which is the simion kenton team. from what I hear a couple of players have been asking for him to leave and come to simion kenton so it will be a lock to go to state next year. just wonder what people thought out there.

What is the name of SK's AAU team? The reason I ask is that I know Hester plays for the Tarheels, Hurd plays for the Shining Stars, Blevins at this time plays for no one, but is rumored to possibly start playing for the N. KY Royals, don't know about Elbert, Zach Layne plays for the N. KY Jazz, and Brandon Megley plays for the younger N. KY Royals team.

Spillywilly, i go to simon kenton, i am close to the team and coach and i have not heard about that. If anyone knows any information, please post.:confused:

Although he would make a nice addition to their team, they will be far from a lock to win the region next year, with or without him. Oldham Co. might have something to say about that.

Anderson is always a physical team. I've heard that Simon Kenton believes that they are one of the most physical teams in the 8th. They'll get a chance to prove it against Anderson, who is undoubtedly the most physical team I know of in the region. Should be a good game. Coach Drury probably hasn't slept much since Sunday. You can bet he'll have a plan against SK. Anderson will also bring the entire county like they do every year. I hope SK is ready for a rowdy and sometimes rude cheering section yelling at them

Anderson beat Grant by 4 at Grant. They grab and hold as much as they can get away with. Nothing dirty but just physical with a belief that the refs won't call everything and they are usually correct. SK is the better of the two teams. I would pick SK in single digits.