Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Simon Kenton / Anderson Co.

Featured Replies

I think it'll be close, SK isn't good enough to overlook any team but I think they prevail by 8 tonight.

Anderson is always a physical team. I've heard that Simon Kenton believes that they are one of the most physical teams in the 8th. They'll get a chance to prove it against Anderson, who is undoubtedly the most physical team I know of in the region. Should be a good game. Coach Drury probably hasn't slept much since Sunday. You can bet he'll have a plan against SK. Anderson will also bring the entire county like they do every year. I hope SK is ready for a rowdy and sometimes rude cheering section yelling at them

 

Don't think that SK is too worried about a rude student section they've played CovCath and at Scott. When SK and Scott meet, that's as dirty as it gets. Shouldn't have any effect on the outcome.

Also, I think that if SK were a more physical team, they'd be much better off. Hurd, the big man down low, needs to be a little stronger and tougher down low and he'll be a force to be reckoned with. Something I'm sure Steiner has already been working on.

there is a rumur going around that Daugherty at Walton will be leaving to play with his aau team which is the simion kenton team. from what I hear a couple of players have been asking for him to leave and come to simion kenton so it will be a lock to go to state next year. just wonder what people thought out there.

 

That would be great! I know Franklin has played in the past with SK's: Hurd, Blevins, Parrot, Elbert, & Clark. They all played together for I believe 3 years, he would be a great add to the team. Strong & physical addition to SK's post, something they GREATLY need.

  • Author

Does Anyone Know The Score Of The Game Yet?

The score in the 4th quarter was 51-27, Simon Kenton.

  • Author
Is this one final yet?

THE FINAL SCORE WAS 66-42 SK:banana:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.