Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

SKNEERS

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by SKNEERS

  1. To me that's not a dumb move at all by Bishop. They were down 31-13 and the kid is still giving it all he has to make a difference in the game sometimes it can turn out for the best sometimes it can go to the worst. That was not an EKU coach or scout that was simply his grandfather walking over with Bishop's mother and father to check on his injured grandson. That is how rumors get started.
  2. So you're saying bench Kleeman (a 2 year starter) but keep Nusbaum (rookie) on the field? Don't make much sense to me. :confused:
  3. Miles Simpson--Simon Kenton
  4. Played for the Raiders, I see him doing big things for the Pioneers this season! :thumb:
  5. I am not even going to say anything on this case...:mad:
  6. Which Freshman team looks to be the best this season?
  7. Gibson is a junior, I don't believe he will be starting over Kleeman. I look for his start to come over #23 Tim Nusbaum. I agree 100% NF, you try to cover the long ball and Elbert will run it down your throat and if you try to defend the run Elbert will just air it out to one of his 3 key receivers..Kleeman, Ponzer, Gibson. I just want to say welcome to SK Michael Haught! Great addition to the running game and just the overrall team. I've talked to him previously and it seems like he's really enjoying the team in Independence! Great win for the Neers' to start the season...next stop Woodford County! :fight:
  8. Most would say Jordan but I see T.J. Dawalt making more of a bang then Jordan Wilson.
  9. I hope they do. They are to good of athletes to not play in one last game, The All Star Game at that. This is an oppurtunity of a life time, hopefully they realize that.
  10. Kyle Rabe, Josh Larkins, and Jason Strunk from Simon Kenton will not be playing by their choice, not sure why they would do this but it's not happening.
  11. Simon Kenton-QB Josh Elbert...hands down!
  12. I was at the game and Tierney was playing...he looked like he was feeling pretty good.
  13. I see Brent Bishop doing big things.
  14. Was Josh Elbert on the Flyers last year?
  15. Holmes-Senior LB Justin Young Simon Kenton-Sophomore LB Patrick Bustle As for the others I dont have a clue.
  16. Simply no way, and if it is then that principal should probably consider moving right away. Because I dont think the NCH community will be to happy about this.
  17. This is not my favorite but I remember from a previous thread someone commenting on how they liked Simon Kenton's come back at Boone Co. "Boone chanted wheres your trophy" referring to the football team, and then SK chanted "At your mom's house!"
  18. March 10--First matchup Oldham won by 5. Any thoughts on this one?
  19. Congrats to Steiner and the team for their first 8th region win....lets not stop here!! I really wish I could go and watch the game Friday but I am getting back surgery that morning. So the Pioneers are gonna have to pull this one out so I can go to the next one depending on when it is. I have been to every game this year except for this one coming up. And SK has improved in some category every game. Seems like they are coming on to their game at the right time.
  20. So who/when do we play next...or is that not determined yet?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.