Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Simon Kenton @ Oldham Co.

Featured Replies

March 10--First matchup Oldham won by 5. Any thoughts on this one?

SK should come away from this one on top , the way they have being playing I wouldn't be supprised by a 10 + win good luck

I look for SK to win a close one for the right to take on Shelby Co.

  • Author

Ill take SK by 3.

I'm not into making prediction with this squad but it's hard to beat a good team twice in a season.

I'm not into making prediction with this squad but it's hard to beat a good team twice in a season.

Yep,;) I think they should go with the "win one for the NEERFAN", so you can see another game!

I like that Hopper, you know I'm on edge right now, haven't been to many games in the past few seasons but when I get the opportunity there's nowhere else I'd rather be. Hopefully we can come out victorious, save me a seat if we are fortunate enough to win.

I like that Hopper, you know I'm on edge right now, haven't been to many games in the past few seasons but when I get the opportunity there's nowhere else I'd rather be. Hopefully we can come out victorious, save me a seat if we are fortunate enough to win.

Will do, gotta go tonight though.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.