Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

CovCath 8 Simon Kenton 3

Featured Replies

Was not at the game but I got the score from a friend on the CCH team.

 

Anyone go to the game with details?

Michael Stephens got the win for CCH. Isler (sp?) closed for CCH. AJ Elliott pitched for SK.

 

Maile looked great behind the plate again tonight, as well as at bat. A lot of small being played by CCH, but it was done very well and scored quite a few runs. It's nice to see some of the bats coming around again for the Colonels.

 

Congrats to CCH for the win.

The FROSH Isler and Maile are slowly working their way into the lineup. Farrell is the best defensive catcher in NKY that I've seen so he's safe.

 

I'm not surprised to see Isler get some innings on the hill.

The FROSH Isler and Maile are slowly working their way into the lineup. Farrell is the best defensive catcher in NKY that I've seen so he's safe.

I'm not surprised to see Isler get some innings on the hill.

I agree, but with Bleser having surgery on his arm next Wednesday I would think that Krumps is adding Farrell to the pitching rotation and less catching to save his arm.

I agree, but with Bleser having surgery on his arm next Wednesday I would think that Krumps is adding Farrell to the pitching rotation and less catching to save his arm.

 

I talked to Josh's Dad when CovCath played Dixie. He said that Josh was getting an MRI. I guess the news was not good.:cry: Any information on a prognosis for Josh?

I talked to Josh's Dad when CovCath played Dixie. He said that Josh was getting an MRI. I guess the news was not good.:cry: Any information on a prognosis for Josh?

He's getting his shoulder scoped for a couple tears.

He's getting his shoulder scoped for a couple tears.

Is he done for the year.

Is he done for the year.

Not sure yet, but I don't think so.

Colonels continue to roll...tough break for Mr. Bleser.

Wow, tough to hear about Bleser. Is Tierney back and completely healthy?

Wow, tough to hear about Bleser. Is Tierney back and completely healthy?

 

Mr Tierney played against Holmes so I'm guessing so...he looked very solid in the field and on the basepaths.

I heard that they had to "clean out" Josh's shoulder area . No cutting involved.

I heard that they had to "clean out" Josh's shoulder area . No cutting involved.

:thumb:

I heard that they had to "clean out" Josh's shoulder area . No cutting involved.

 

Does that involve suctioning scar tissue, bone chips ect?

Wow, tough to hear about Bleser. Is Tierney back and completely healthy?

 

I was at the game and Tierney was playing...he looked like he was feeling pretty good.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.