Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hot Hands

Featured Replies

Who has the best hands on your team

Drew McDavid- Ashland

Kevin Burns also catches the ball very well.

South Laurel - Terry Bingham

North Laurel - Chris Maggard

 

I don't think it is a coincidence that both are solid baseball players as well.

Matt Mosier for Dixie, but Detmer could be tied if I look at it any closer. ;)

Matt Mosier for Dixie, but Detmer could be tied if I look at it any closer. ;)

 

 

I'd have to give the edge to Detmer after watching them last year. Detmer started out slow, but probably due to nerves. Once he settled down, he didn't drop anything.

SO WR Dalin Farr Middlesboro High School...

 

Could possibly have the BEST set of hands In Kentucky.

SO WR Dalin Farr Middlesboro High School...

 

Could possibly have the BEST set of hands In Kentucky.

 

Of course he does.:D

Haven't seen the team this year, last season at Raceland it was Lacks and Tolliver.

I'd have to give the edge to Detmer after watching them last year. Detmer started out slow, but probably due to nerves. Once he settled down, he didn't drop anything.

Mosier went down after what, 3 or four games? It took untill the last game of the year for anyone to catch up to him. I wish we could have seen a whole year from him. I think he might change your mind when the season starts. But even so, Detmer is awesome. I'm really looking forward to watching these guys this year. Mosier, Detmer, Gibson, Maloney, Vocke, Stahlkamp, Day, Neugent, Brandon, Lucas, Baegley and whoever else I'm forgetting in the backfield. Justin Maxwell, will be a sophmore RB/LB next season and should add to what is already a good group.

Mosier went down after what, 3 or four games? It took untill the last game of the year for anyone to catch up to him. I wish we could have seen a whole year from him. I think he might change your mind when the season starts. But even so, Detmer is awesome. I'm really looking forward to watching these guys this year. Mosier, Detmer, Gibson, Maloney, Vocke, Stahlkamp, Day, Neugent, Brandon, Lucas, Baegley and whoever else I'm forgetting in the backfield. Justin Maxwell, will be a sophmore RB/LB next season and should add to what is already a good group.

 

True, but I did see him some his sophomore year too. Heck, Gibson make some nice catches this past year. Only 4 more months to go. :ylsuper:

True, but I did see him some his sophomore year too. Heck, Gibson make some nice catches this past year. Only 4 more months to go. :ylsuper:

That's an unfair comparison. We had a heck of a team when he was a sophmore and he didn't get near the opportunities the others did last year on the varsity level. But hey, it's fun to talk about. Can't wait till it starts! We should have a great year again. Work hard boys, you've got a lot to live up to if you want to make your mark as big as I know you can on Dixie Football History!:thumb:

Chase Hamlin at Williamsburg led class A in receiving last year and has wonderful hands and good speed. Receiving alot of college interest right now. Will Moses is lightening fast and is catching the ball better evry time out and should be a good threat. Aaron Root has very nice hands out of the backfield and brings a linebacker mentality to the fullback position. All 3 should have big years for Williamsburg.

Simon Kenton-QB Josh Elbert...hands down!

Mosier went down after what, 3 or four games? It took untill the last game of the year for anyone to catch up to him. I wish we could have seen a whole year from him. I think he might change your mind when the season starts. But even so, Detmer is awesome. I'm really looking forward to watching these guys this year. Mosier, Detmer, Gibson, Maloney, Vocke, Stahlkamp, Day, Neugent, Brandon, Lucas, Baegley and whoever else I'm forgetting in the backfield. Justin Maxwell, will be a sophmore RB/LB next season and should add to what is already a good group.

 

 

Didn't get much playing time with Gumble in front of him , but Eastham should fill in nice for Gumble/Huenefeld type TE/WR . Good hands over the middle and not afraid to take the big hit to make the catch ! Also good size and block's well !!!:thumb: When does passing camp start and how long until the pad's come out ??? I CAN'T WAIT !!!!!!:banana:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.