Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hot Hands

Featured Replies

Didn't get much playing time with Gumble in front of him , but Eastham should fill in nice for Gumble/Huenefeld type TE/WR . Good hands over the middle and not afraid to take the big hit to make the catch ! Also good size and block's well !!!:thumb: When does passing camp start and how long until the pad's come out ??? I CAN'T WAIT !!!!!!:banana:

I knew I was forgetting some people! Mark Eastham! He's gonna be a good one just like his big brother Jeff was. Thanks Red, I'm sorry you slipped my mind momentarily Mark.

Don't you mean Dan Eastham?

Don't you mean Dan Eastham?

yeah, I've been calling him mark for two years.:laugh: :laugh:

Sorry Dan.

Kyle Flynn seems to catch everything thrown his way. I know he and Nick will be a pretty solid combo this season.

Harrodsburg's Cory Jackson! He catches almost all of QB Freeman Edwards's passes! Cory is very consistent at receiving!

Matt Metts-Dunbar. Caught everything in spring practice.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.