Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Simon Kenton / Anderson Co.

Featured Replies

Where is this game and what time?

there is a rumur going around that Daugherty at Walton will be leaving to play with his aau team which is the simion kenton team. from what I hear a couple of players have been asking for him to leave and come to simion kenton so it will be a lock to go to state next year. just wonder what people thought out there.

there is a rumur going around that Daugherty at Walton will be leaving to play with his aau team which is the simion kenton team. from what I hear a couple of players have been asking for him to leave and come to simion kenton so it will be a lock to go to state next year. just wonder what people thought out there.

 

What is the name of SK's AAU team? The reason I ask is that I know Hester plays for the Tarheels, Hurd plays for the Shining Stars, Blevins at this time plays for no one, but is rumored to possibly start playing for the N. KY Royals, don't know about Elbert, Zach Layne plays for the N. KY Jazz, and Brandon Megley plays for the younger N. KY Royals team.

there is a rumur going around that Daugherty at Walton will be leaving to play with his aau team which is the simion kenton team. from what I hear a couple of players have been asking for him to leave and come to simion kenton so it will be a lock to go to state next year. just wonder what people thought out there.

 

Spillywilly, i go to simon kenton, i am close to the team and coach and i have not heard about that. If anyone knows any information, please post.:confused:

Let's keep this thread discussion about the game, and not some AAU team.

As for tonight I am looking for Simon Kenton to win but I do belive it will be a close game.

there is a rumur going around that Daugherty at Walton will be leaving to play with his aau team which is the simion kenton team. from what I hear a couple of players have been asking for him to leave and come to simion kenton so it will be a lock to go to state next year. just wonder what people thought out there.
Although he would make a nice addition to their team, they will be far from a lock to win the region next year, with or without him. Oldham Co. might have something to say about that.

I have not got the chance to see Anderson this year but I have heard they are a very physical team and if so that will cause some problem with SK. This will be a close game but I think SK will come out the victor.

Anderson is always a physical team. I've heard that Simon Kenton believes that they are one of the most physical teams in the 8th. They'll get a chance to prove it against Anderson, who is undoubtedly the most physical team I know of in the region. Should be a good game. Coach Drury probably hasn't slept much since Sunday. You can bet he'll have a plan against SK. Anderson will also bring the entire county like they do every year. I hope SK is ready for a rowdy and sometimes rude cheering section yelling at them

Have seen both teams play and will give SK the slight edge but they let their guard down and they'll be watching from the sidelines

Anderson beat Grant by 4 at Grant. They grab and hold as much as they can get away with. Nothing dirty but just physical with a belief that the refs won't call everything and they are usually correct. SK is the better of the two teams. I would pick SK in single digits.

Although he would make a nice addition to their team, they will be far from a lock to win the region next year, with or without him. Oldham Co. might have something to say about that.

 

Ditto for Shelby Co.

SK in a nail biter.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.