Anyone a member of the Knights of Columbus?

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am in the process of joining out here in Independence. The local council serves St Patrick ( my families new church) St. Cecilia and St Matthews. Looking forward to being active and really helping out.

St. Pat's in Maysville?

I've always wanted to join the KofC but I've always felt like I had too much on my plate to give it any decent amount of my attention. I think I potentially could take a real look at it now.

The 24-hour Knight....don't let the lack of time scare you away. See link here:

http://www.kofc.org/un/en/resources/lc/supplement/ps_20091101_en.pdf

Thoroughly enjoy my time as a Knight.

The 24-hour Knight....don't let the lack of time scare you away. See link here:

http://www.kofc.org/un/en/resources/lc/supplement/ps_20091101_en.pdf

Thoroughly enjoy my time as a Knight.

Just asking an obvious question.... My wife is currently in med school at U of L. I'm assuming there's no "issue" with me joining here while I live in Louisville and then transferring to a different council when we end up wherever we end up for her residency and practice?

Just asking an obvious question.... My wife is currently in med school at U of L. I'm assuming there's no "issue" with me joining here while I live in Louisville and then transferring to a different council when we end up wherever we end up for her residency and practice?

No issue at all. Just a simple paperwork item......assuming your dues are current :thumb:

I've always wanted to join the KofC but I've always felt like I had too much on my plate to give it any decent amount of my attention. I think I potentially could take a real look at it now.

The KofC's in Louisville all have different personalities I am told so I would do a little background research before joining and not just join one just because it is nearby if that makes sense.

Yes I was talking about St Patrick in Taylor Mill, a rock throw from Independence. I met a few of the guys this past weekend and they all seem really active wanting to really get out and help. I officially become a knight on the 14th

Congratulations!

The KofC's in Louisville all have different personalities I am told so I would do a little background research before joining and not just join one just because it is nearby if that makes sense.

I've heard some of the same about the NKY councils. I figured on doing some that research before joining.