Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Anyone a member of the Knights of Columbus?

Featured Replies

I am a 3rd degree in Frankfort. I am one of the worst KOC of all time probably. We changed parishes when we moved last year, and I am not nearly as active as I should be in the new parish (understatement).:no: Is there a shame emoticon?

 

Could always be worse. I got a form letter from the Grand Knight telling me my membership was about to be terminated and how sad that made him. I've never been guilt-tripped by a form letter before; it was so good I thought my mom wrote it.

  • Replies 30
  • Views 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.