Nancy Pelosi says Hamas is a...

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sarah Palin potentially being one (old) heartbeat away from leader of the free world rattles one's brain.

And Joe Biden actually being in that position is stupefying. I'm convinced the Obamunists nominate him as an insurance policy.

Honestly, I don't think I have seen anyone on the right or the left misrepresent a comment like you did here. But to answer your question, if a liberal made a similar misstatement I absolutely would call them out.
Oh yeah.........you regularly call out our resident propagandist, Twotoplace? LOL!!

Nancy Pelosi did not say, "Yes," when asked to acknowledge that the U.S. considers Hamas a terrorist group - she replied with a barely audible, "mmhmm." Quatar provides heavy financial support for Hamas. Their money buys the rockets that are being fired indiscriminately into Israeli neighborhoods. Pelosi and our idiotic Secretary of State, John Kerry, are nuts to suggest that the Quatari government has any rightful role to play in negotiating a ceasefire between Hamas and Israel.

Nancy Pelosi did not say, "Yes," when asked to acknowledge that the U.S. considers Hamas a terrorist group - she replied with a barely audible, "mmhmm."

Since you're an expert in linguistics, please explain to the thread the difference between "uh-huh," "mmhmm" and "ya-hah." Does one denote the affirmative more than the other two? Also, does the volume of one's answer affect truthfulness?

You really ought to let some of your posts percolate before punching the "send" button.

Since you're an expert in linguistics, please explain to the thread the difference between "uh-huh," "mmhmm" and "ya-hah." Does one denote the affirmative more than the other two? Also, does the volume of one's answer affect truthfulness?

You really ought to let some of your posts percolate before punching the "send" button.

Do you have any idea what kind of salary an Obama propagandist makes these days?

I don't need to explain anything to the "thread" because the video speaks for itself. If not for Obama apologist Candy Crowley giving Pelosi an opportunity to mumble an acknowledgment that the U.S. government considers Hamas a terrorist organization, the former Speaker would have left the distinct impression that she disagreed with the official position.

For those who do not have a total blind spot when it comes to Obama, they might recall that Ms. Crowley came to Obama's defense during the debate that she "moderated" between Romney and Obama.

Crowley's performance reminds me of the interview where Obama claimed that he was a Muslim but George Stephanopolos quickly reminded him that he was a Christian.

The mainstream media still has Obama's (and Pelosi's) back, as do you. :lol2:

Do you have any idea what kind of salary an Obama propagandist makes these days?

I don't need to explain anything to the "thread" because the video speaks for itself. If not for Obama apologist Candy Crowley giving Pelosi an opportunity to mumble an acknowledgment that the U.S. government considers Hamas a terrorist organization, the former Speaker would have left the distinct impression that she disagreed with the official position.

For those who do not have a total blind spot when it comes to Obama, they might recall that Ms. Crowley came to Obama's defense during the debate that she "moderated" between Romney and Obama.

Crowley's performance reminds me of the interview where Obama claimed that he was a Muslim but George Stephanopolos quickly reminded him that he was a Christian.

The mainstream media still has Obama's (and Pelosi's) back, as do you. :lol2:

When all else fails, blame the media.

When all else fails, blame the media.
As long as they continue to give Obama and Pelosi reason to thank them, then I will continue to point out their complicity in the crimes of the current administration. I don't blame the media for Obama/Pelosi/Reid screw-ups and crimes, just the cover-ups. :lol2:

White House is "not to ever second guess me again" - Netanyahu.

The press may not hold this administration accountable for anything.

But Netanyahu is.

News from The Associated PressSources familiar with conversations between Netanyahu and senior U.S. officials, including Secretary of State John Kerry, say the Israeli leader advised the Obama administration "not to ever second guess me again" on the matter.

Ok, Now I need some help from my right-wing friends on here, lol.

Someone I work for on the weekends, who happens to be Muslim, who has always seen eye to eye with me on everything, has now lost it. He is seeing things the wrong was when it concerns Gaza, Palestine, and Hamas. I just don't know how to debate him, as I really tune it out and don't pay attention or end up putting my earphones in and listening to stuff on my iPhone. I really don't want to hear what he says, but one thing he did say is that the people in Gaza need Hamas as their security or something as no one else will protect him. When asked about my views, I just said we are going to have to agree to disagree without even touching the subject as I will never see or agree to your point of view. Now, this guy loves to debate, and as I mentioned, has seen everything basically eye to eye with me. When he is debating others, I feel like he is just against what the other person is saying just for the sake of being able to debate. I am not even sure I want to debate him, as like I am sure with all of you, I will never see his side and I don't want to hear some propaganda garbage.

Since I am on my iPhone and it's difficult to look up things, if anyone could provide me with in for and or links about the historic violence in and around the land now known as Israel, these people are trying to tell me that there has only been fighting the past 60 years, after Israel became a State.

Lol. The Mexico reference we have seen used on here, well they attempted to reverse that thinking. Saying that what if the US started firing rockets into Mexico how would they react, and if the US invaded Mexico they would have no change and it's similar to Israel and Gaza. Quite comical actually. Bit still what gets me is their thinking that Hamas is good for the citizens of Gaza?