Reds @ Brewers (July 21st - 23rd)

I'm not sure why we are shocked at whats happening. This team can't win in it's current state. They have to get healthy or make a trade if they want to stay in the race.

My point exactly. Before the injury you were a big bat LF away from being a serious contender. Might have need another LH in the pen. Now you need those two guys AND a quality 2B and an all star caliber 1B

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lutz at first if fine if you're throwing in the towel on this season. A right side with Lutz/Skip or Santiago and Cozart doesn't incite fear in opponents.

Fear in opponents? That is a joke. Nobody fears this team and yes I think the Yankees were scared this weekend and Lutz did not play.

I'm amazed at some of the criticisms. Bruce is 22 for 97 over the last 30 days. That's a .226 batting average. He sports a .265 OBP in that same time frame.

Since the AS Break, he's 0 for 11 (.000 avg.) with an OBP totaling .083 & 5 K's. The only time he was on base, he got caught stealing.

Keep that in mind - then consider this: he's 3 for 16 (.188 average) in his career against Peralta with 7 K's.

It's okay to get a day off. It's okay to use him as a pinch hitter in the late innings.

I'm amazed at some of the criticisms. Bruce is 22 for 97 over the last 30 days. That's a .226 batting average. He sports a .265 OBP in that same time frame. Since the AS Break' date=' he's 0 for 11 (.000 avg.) with an OBP totaling .083 & 5 K's. The only time he was on base, he got caught stealing. Keep that in mind - then consider this: he's 3 for 16 (.188 average) in his career against Peralta with 7 K's. It's okay to get a day off. It's okay to use him as a pinch hitter in the late innings.[/quote']

Bruce is actually 0–15.