[TD=align: left][/TD]

[TD=align: right]2:10 PM[/TD]

[TD=align: center][/TD]

[TD]Leake (7-8)[/TD]

[TD]Lohse (10-4)[/TD]

[TD=colspan: 2][/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

I go out of town for 3 days and the season is over after reading the last thread.

Oh wait, no it's not they are 2.5 games out.

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

One of the best fielding teams in baseball? lol. You never know how much you're going to miss a guy or two until they get hurt. Reds need to recapture some momentum and take 2 outta 3.

Tied for the best in the MLB in FPCT and second best in DER. Yes losing BP hurts but he's only one of nine players on the field at a time. Him being out of the lineup won't affect the others fielding at their positions.

Tied for the best in the MLB in FPCT and second best in DER. Yes losing BP hurts but he's only one of nine players on the field at a time. Him being out of the lineup won't affect the others fielding at their positions.

Amazing how people don't understand the bolded. Him being out clearly caused the Bruce and Hamilton gaffs. :lol2:

I disagree. I think BP made outs for Bruce, Votto and the pitcher that others cant/don't make.

You've also got Votto out. That means that someone else is playing out of position. If it is Frazier or Bruce then they get weaker at 3rd or RF. Add in that Ludwick is not a plus defender and they're average at 3 or 4 positions depending on who is playing 1B.

Bruce has to be exhausted after those 3 games in New York. He only had 4 days off before that.

That's what I mean. How in the world, when you're lineup is blown apart by injuries can you sit him? If they had played 15 straight days or something, I'd get it. They played 3 days, after 4 straight off, and they have another off day in 3 days.

That's what I mean. How in the world' date=' when you're lineup is blown apart by injuries can you sit him? If they had played 15 straight days or something, I'd get it. They played 3 days, after 4 straight off, and they have another off day in 3 days.[/quote']

I HATE this team full of panzies. Meso, Frazier and Hamilton are the only starters that care and are worth a crap.