Greenup County 36 Russell 24

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eight points in the 2nd half...that's pretty pathetic. For Russell to be successful VanHoose and Blair have to combine for 35 points. Tonight they combined for 12. VanHoose "led" Russell with 8 points. You can't chalk all of that up to Greenup's great defense.

Congratulations Greenup Co. !!! Impressive victory over a very good Russell team! I hate to say this shooterX3 but I predicted this one as well! Greenup did a GREAT JOB defensively tonight! Kudos to Coach Hicks and his staff! The kids did a great job of execution and they played with alot of heart and intensity! Good Luck to both Greenup Co. and Russell next week in the Teresa Wright Jarrell Century 21 Brooke Wells Enterprises 16th Regional Tournament hosted by Morehead State University!!! :thumb: :jump:

Devils hit 1 three and Greenup 0.

Devils 9-23 on free throws, several front ends.

Both teams shot very poorly but Greenup played harder.

Congrats to their team and let's hope both teams play better at Morehead.

Congrats to Greenup.... Best team effort I have seen..... I dont think Greenup has a player that is averaging over 10 points per game,, but they have 5or 6 players around 8 or 9 points per game. Great game We have been waiting for a while for the THRILL OF VICTORY and the boys have put in a lot of hard work over the years, and I am so proud for the GREENUP TEAM!!!!!! Way to go Musketeers. Good luck at Morehead.

Congratulations Greenup Co. !!! Impressive victory over a very good Russell team! I hate to say this shooterX3 but I predicted this one as well! Greenup did a GREAT JOB defensively tonight! Kudos to Coach Hicks and his staff! The kids did a great job of execution and they played with alot of heart and intensity! Good Luck to both Greenup Co. and Russell next week in the Teresa Wright Jarrell Century 21 Brooke Wells Enterprises 16th Regional Tournament hosted by Morehead State University!!! :thumb: :jump:

Impressive? Do you want the teams stats? Neither team was impressive. Congrats to Greenup on winning the 63rd District.

Congrats to Greenup.... Best team effort I have seen..... I dont think Greenup has a player that is averaging over 10 points per game,, but they have 5or 6 players around 8 or 9 points per game. Great game We have been waiting for a while for the THRILL OF VICTORY and the boys have put in a lot of hard work over the years, and I am so proud for the GREENUP TEAM!!!!!! Way to go Musketeers. Good luck at Morehead.

Come on, 16th Sporster - don't hold back - get excited about this team!!

Just kidding with you - you should be proud of this group of kids. They are now one of eight teams, and in this region, in this year, they have as good a shot as anyone.

Frances