Fairview 54 Boyd Co. 50

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, my prediction 2 weeks ago was right....I predicted Fairview over Boyd and Ashland over Rose Hill.....I then predicted Ashland over Fairview....so we will see....

that prediction hurt, but I felt our team chemistry would kill us sooner or later...

Guess Owens was NOT good enough to carry his team in the post season...something to remember in POY voting.

Not suggesting or trying to tell the Moderators what to do...but I believe they need to take a hard look at some of your harsh comments.

I feel you have very biased and more than unfair. Owens is a special player, even with the loss tonight.

I think Owens ended up with 24 points. He is a special player and I hope he gets to play somewhere next year. Moore was the only other one in double figures with 11.

I was an impartial fan tonight and noticed that BC seemed to be called for some fouls that Fairview got away with on the other end. Coach Pratt is nothing but a class act. I hate it that it has to end this way for him and his team.

But, I am very happy for this Fairview team. Hutchinson was a big part of this win tonight. He is definitely underrated. Black was also a big factor. Now go and beat those Tomcats!!