Franklin County 58 Frankfort 54

Some very questionable calls against the Flyers late, but they pull out the victory. Both teams played hard. Matt Anderson had 19 for Frankfort, and Cameron Conner had 20 for Franklin County. Great game played by both teams. Good Luck to FCHS and best wishes for the seniors at FHS.

The Panthers have alot to be proud of. They really improved alot since the start of the season.

Yea I think so too, and their a young team... I look for them to win it next season :thumb:

I still think mefford should have pressed the whole game... ammonds bringing the ball up... that is turnover city. Frankfort just didnt take advantage of matt harris being out. :mad:

Yea I think so too, and their a young team... I look for them to win it next season :thumb:

I still think mefford should have pressed the whole game... ammonds bringing the ball up... that is turnover city. Frankfort just didnt take advantage of matt harris being out. :mad:

Franklin County will be the favorite again next season. The graduate 6, but they have seven juniors who saw significant time on varsity, their JV went undefeated in district play, and their Freshmen also won the district this season.

Ammons. . . turnover city. . . are you kidding? You haven't watched him play lately. He rarely turns the ball over, handles pressure extremely well, and never runs out of gas. Not having Harris hurt them in the scoring column, but not ball handling.

Crazy calls both ways but they game is over...Zed smith had 2 chance to take the lead, I guess it wasnt meant to be.

Its not Zed's fault none at all... that didn't lose the game for the panthers.. They still had a chance after that.. I mean Tillman, Anderson, J. Smith, and Fields all missed free throws to....

Franklin County will be the favorite again next season. The graduate 6, but they have seven juniors who saw significant time on varsity, their JV went undefeated in district play, and their Freshmen also won the district this season.

I think that FHS has to be the favorite I mean the return there 2 and 3 leading scores. There top 3 rebounders. There Vocal Leader. I mean if they don't win it next year then it will be an upset...

Its not Zed's fault none at all... that didn't lose the game for the panthers.. They still had a chance after that.. I mean Tillman, Anderson, J. Smith, and Fields all missed free throws to....

I didnt say it was zed's that was just one of many highlights of the game.