Everything posted by rep
-
Frankfort High looking for a head Coach
yes please do so coach Bucket, but i hear you are a big ol boy so i might need to bring the whole Frankfort staff of coaches for you.
-
Frankfort High looking for a head Coach
This is Coach Parsons what are you talking about baggage 606-273-0109. We will discuss it personally.
-
Matt Anderson signs with Union College
Matt can shoot with anyone in the state. What these players need to watch out for is the colleges. Just reading this sight I have seen where 4 players have signed with Union. The cost there is high and they are just trying to get these players $$$. Signing and full-scholarship are different things. Watch these small schools, but congrats to Matt great young man.
-
Woodford Co.
He resigned after the season.
-
Woodford Co.
Who is going to be the new coach?
-
New basketball coach at Breathitt High?
Banks was the coach at Jackson City before Parsons and I think their record was not good. He is a good guy and politics in Breathitt are bad for the students.
-
Defensive backs 06
Chase Minnifield from Henry Clay Cameron Jouett and Edward Fields from Frankfort
-
Any 16th Region Coaches gone next year?
What about Menifee?
-
Scott Co 57 Lex Cath 47
Oh i'm sorry... thanks but thats why i asked, becasue i really didn't know?.. sorry Rodney...
-
Scott Co 57 Lex Cath 47
I heard Haddix wasn't allowed to play next year and had to go to a prep school or something because he was already 18... is there any truth to this??
-
Scott Co vs Lex. Catholic....thoughts
Scott County wins going away. Coach Hicks is tournament tested that will be the difference.
-
Henry Clay 29 Woodford 25 - Postponed
How would you have a halftime speech for 20 hours?
-
Greenup County 59 Menifee County 49
Thanks for info on Phelps.
-
Greenup County 59 Menifee County 49
Did Phelps play for Menifee? Did not see his name in box score if he would have played I think he would have scored.
-
Franklin County 58 Frankfort 54
I think that FHS has to be the favorite I mean the return there 2 and 3 leading scores. There top 3 rebounders. There Vocal Leader. I mean if they don't win it next year then it will be an upset...
-
Franklin County 58 Frankfort 54
Its not Zed's fault none at all... that didn't lose the game for the panthers.. They still had a chance after that.. I mean Tillman, Anderson, J. Smith, and Fields all missed free throws to....
-
41st District Predictions
I agree w/ Buckett
-
All A State Tournament---Should True All A Schools withdraw from Tourney??
I suggest that we need to change the numbers to 425 students 9-12.
-
Technical Foul Question
The rule is the host school is suppose to sound the horn at 3:00 minute mark and then at 1:00 a double horn. If locker room is not where you can hear horn then host should provide a knock on door at 3:00 and 1:00 marks.
-
16th Region Poll 1/12/06
Fairview to Rupp
-
Names/boxscores needed
P. D. Peters instead or Cory his last names is Phelps Cory Phelps
-
Names/boxscores needed
Cory Peters, Kevin James, Bryce Maynard, Ryan Vanderpool, Derek Ferrell Menifee Co.
-
Western Hills 65 Frankfort High 62 (OT)
Officials have no one to anwser to they do not know how much these players put into their preparation for these games. If they make a mistake no big deal to them, but players come to tears. I guess they have never played so they don't know that feeling.
-
Officiating (basketball and other sports)
The best compliment an official can get is when the game is over and no one knows who officiated.
-
Mock 14th Region Tourney
Perry Central 14th Region Champs Again. Coach Holland is all they need. THE END!!