Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Matt Anderson signs with Union College

Featured Replies

Matt Anderson, Frankfort High, signed to play basketball at Union college.

 

Congrats from the nWo house hold.

Gongrats... to Matt Anderson!!!!:ylsuper:

I'm sure Anderson knows Dunaway from when Aaron was at Frankfort.

I heard they were best friends. Union got them 2 kids who can shoot it. Congrats to Matt Anderson.

Matt Anderson, what a GREAT name!! :ylsuper: Im sure he is also really good looking!

I'm sure Anderson knows Dunaway from when Aaron was at Frankfort.

 

Yes there Best Friends...:thumb:

Matt can shoot with anyone in the state. What these players need to watch out for is the colleges. Just reading this sight I have seen where 4 players have signed with Union. The cost there is high and they are just trying to get these players $$$. Signing and full-scholarship are different things. Watch these small schools, but congrats to Matt great young man.

Congratulations to a fine ballplayer and even a better kid! Good Luck!

Matt Anderson, what a GREAT name!! :ylsuper: Im sure he is also really good looking!

 

Shew, for a second there I thought someone was coming out of retirement and Union had completely lost their minds. :scared:

Shew, for a second there I thought someone was coming out of retirement and Union had completely lost their minds. :scared:

They would have to be to sign the one I'm thinking of! :D

Shew, for a second there I thought someone was coming out of retirement and Union had completely lost their minds. :scared:

 

Cmon now! You guys know I can still DRAIN the 3!!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.