Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

41st District Predictions

Featured Replies

Franklin County vs. Frankfort High on Tuesday Night

Western Hills vs. Woodford Coutny on Wednesday Night

 

Should be a fun tourney. All 4 teams are playing well heading into the tournament. Who do you like?

Franklin County will get by Frankfort, but not as easily as most think and I believe Western Hills will get by Woodford at home in a mild upset.

I agree w/ Buckett

I'm gonna have to go with FC over FHS in a close game, and WC over WHHS.

FHS Vs Woodford in the finals

  • Author

I am intrigued by several of the above picks for FHS. I have watched both teams play quite a bit, and I realized Frankfort has improved over the course of the year, but I don't see them beating Franklin County. Head to Head FCHS won by 32 and 15, and FCHS size and depth presents a ton of match-up problems for FHS. I think FCHS will win by 10+.

 

I game two, I think Western Hills will pull the upset. They played each other pretty even until the final minutes in both games. Woodford ended up winning by 9 and 12 in those two games, but I think the outcome will be different in this one. Western Hills playing at home will win by 6.

 

In the finals, I think Franklin County will win by 10+.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.