Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Defensive backs 06

Featured Replies

Any ideas on who will be the top defensive back in the state this upcoming season?

I don't know about the best, but Joseph Casteneda (sp?) from CovCath should be on everyone's list of those to watch. I don't recall seeing a CB play the ball in the air better than Joe.

Ben Revere was the best I have ever been around last year and he will be a Senior next year at Lex Cath. One on one he held the 6'4 kid from Lex Christian to 0 or 1 catch and the same for the 6'4 kid from Scott Co. He held Guiduli to two catches the Highlands game. He held Bovard from Cov Cath well under his average and the same from the kid from Rockcastle. I'm pretty sure nobody from Bowling Green caught a ball on him either. The only time he got scored on was once by Victor Anderson one on one which is how he played everybody all year. The kid is a STUD!!! He's probably even better at baseball!

Didn't O'cath have a good DB, he may have graduated, didnt he have double digit int's this past season

Chase Minnifield from Henry Clay

Cameron Jouett and Edward Fields from Frankfort

Ben Revere was the best I have ever been around last year and he will be a Senior next year at Lex Cath. One on one he held the 6'4 kid from Lex Christian to 0 or 1 catch and the same for the 6'4 kid from Scott Co. He held Guiduli to two catches the Highlands game. He held Bovard from Cov Cath well under his average and the same from the kid from Rockcastle. I'm pretty sure nobody from Bowling Green caught a ball on him either. The only time he got scored on was once by Victor Anderson one on one which is how he played everybody all year. The kid is a STUD!!! He's probably even better at baseball!

Whoever lines up opposite of Ben Revere this year will get a lot of opportunites to make plays. In 15 games last year, Ben was only thrown at 23 times.

I forgot Ben Revere of LexCath -- we was awesome when I saw him play. Good choice as well Stick1.

  • Author

I feel that chase minnifield is the best D1 prospect at defensive back in the state of kentucky. He has good height and good speed but most important he's a smart DB.

R.D. Reynolds - North Bullitt HS --- 6'2" 190

 

1st Team All-District as a sophomore last season - 7 INT's

Ryan Hubbard from Leslie County. This kid has been a dynamite DB since he was a frosh starting varsity. Very heady player to go with his quickness.

I feel that chase minnifield is the best D1 prospect at defensive back in the state of kentucky. He has good height and good speed but most important he's a smart DB.

 

He is the best IMHO. :thumb: I know he is the best I have seen.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.