Any 16th Region Coaches gone next year?

Whats your thoughts on some 16th region coaches gone for next year. I think the obvious from what I have heard is Hicks from Greenup is gone and the same for McGlone at West. Any other coaches or your thoughts?

How can Hicks be gone from Greenup after a break through season? He must have really ticked someone off for that to happen.

I agree, Hicks got alot out of this years team.Hicks is a

class act in my book.

Whats your thoughts on some 16th region coaches gone for next year. I think the obvious from what I have heard is Hicks from Greenup is gone and the same for McGlone at West. Any other coaches or your thoughts?

I dont know about leaving but i hear Roger Zornes is getting back into coaching somewhere. Which is good he is to good of a coach not to be on some schools bench.

I have just heard that Hicks was gone. I dont know if this is true or not. I have just heard all year long that Hicks was not a like person in Greenup

I have heard the same...I dont believe it is anything about his ability, but that someone high up in the system wanted someone else in there.

I thought I heard someone say that Pratt was leaving after the way he was treated after their last game. I wouldnt blame him for leaving. That was horrible.

I would have to agree with you...

No matter how great a guy he is...if he returns to that mess then I will be really surprised...I know if I was him that I would tell everyone to stick it..

I would have to agree with you...

No matter how great a guy he is...if he returns to that mess then I will be really surprised...I know if I was him that I would tell everyone to stick it..

Its sad that kids can not even enjoy there high school

sports because of parents,not all parents but most.

Coach Pratt and his staff are great people and only

want the best for there players.I myself graduated

from BC,and because of childish and immature parents

I will not send my kid nor any foster kid to BC.