Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Any 16th Region Coaches gone next year?

Featured Replies

Whats your thoughts on some 16th region coaches gone for next year. I think the obvious from what I have heard is Hicks from Greenup is gone and the same for McGlone at West. Any other coaches or your thoughts?

How can Hicks be gone from Greenup after a break through season? He must have really ticked someone off for that to happen.

How can Hicks be gone from Greenup after a break through season? He must have really ticked someone off for that to happen.

 

I agree, Hicks got alot out of this years team.Hicks is a

class act in my book.

  • Author

I have just heard that Hicks was gone. I dont know if this is true or not. I have just heard all year long that Hicks was not a like person in Greenup

I would think with his connections he would have no problems getting another position if the powers to be at Greenup want him removed....heck he could always go back to Scott County with uncle Billy

I do not know anything behind the scenes but based on the court they would be foolish to let him go. Very impressed with his teams "D" and how hard they play. Very fundamental team

I agree that Hicks should not be gone but at GCHS anything is possible with all the politics that is played there.

Whats your thoughts on some 16th region coaches gone for next year. I think the obvious from what I have heard is Hicks from Greenup is gone and the same for McGlone at West. Any other coaches or your thoughts?

I dont know about leaving but i hear Roger Zornes is getting back into coaching somewhere. Which is good he is to good of a coach not to be on some schools bench.

What about Menifee?

What about Menifee?

 

I've heard both stories at Menifee. Some say he's leaving. Some say he's staying.

I have just heard that Hicks was gone. I dont know if this is true or not. I have just heard all year long that Hicks was not a like person in Greenup

 

I have heard the same...I dont believe it is anything about his ability, but that someone high up in the system wanted someone else in there.

I dont know about leaving but i hear Roger Zornes is getting back into coaching somewhere. Which is good he is to good of a coach not to be on some schools bench.

 

I know where I'd like to see him. :banana:

I thought I heard someone say that Pratt was leaving after the way he was treated after their last game. I wouldnt blame him for leaving. That was horrible.

I thought I heard someone say that Pratt was leaving after the way he was treated after their last game. I wouldnt blame him for leaving. That was horrible.

 

I would have to agree with you...

 

No matter how great a guy he is...if he returns to that mess then I will be really surprised...I know if I was him that I would tell everyone to stick it..

I would have to agree with you...

 

No matter how great a guy he is...if he returns to that mess then I will be really surprised...I know if I was him that I would tell everyone to stick it..

 

Its sad that kids can not even enjoy there high school

sports because of parents,not all parents but most.

Coach Pratt and his staff are great people and only

want the best for there players.I myself graduated

from BC,and because of childish and immature parents

I will not send my kid nor any foster kid to BC.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.