Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 74 Wisconsin 73

Featured Replies

This has been so special but it's not over yet. Double A has hit two shots while being heavily contested to win games. I wonder how big his balls are tonight?

  • Replies 203
  • Views 28.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I've worn the same shirt for every game of the tournament and both games of the 2012 Final Four (kings of the court shirt).

 

I also haven't shaved since the morning of the Wichita St. game, looks like I'll be waiting until Tuesday now! Go cats!!!

We have to keep doing what we're doing. I also think someone has watched Andy Griffith every game day too or something.

So was it the ankle or just cramps?

Wisc guy who missed the shot says "I think I got hit on the arm." Move on buddy it didn't fall.

The more talented team dug down deep and found away to win again.

 

Well deserved.

 

(I confess I did not watch but a few minutes of the game) I am watching the Arena football TV game of the week.

 

 

Congrats Cat fans.

Would love to hear the radio version of the Harrison shot.

PP92 would say, practice your free throws kids.

Poythress on Aaron Harrison: "He's got some hangers. He's got the biggest balls I've seen."

OK ... just figured it out. Thanks for the assist RP (that's bad when the little kid is explaining these things to me).

Wisconsin's Free Throw Shooting cost them the game :)

PP92 would say, practice your free throws kids.

 

Word up.

What can anyone say about this game....this entire tournament run. Unbelievable that the Cats win again on a last shot, not to mention all by the same guy !

Poythress was nothing less than great tonight, I thought that he kept us in the thing all night really. When a rebound was needed, a defensive stop, a shot......A.P was there ! This group has come together AS A TEAM !! The Cats stepped up on the defensive end not a moment too soon. I believe that D. Baker on the U.K. telecast said that in one stretch in the 2nd half the Badgers scored on 9 straight trips down the floor. Enter a t/o by Cal, the Cats start getting stops. If I sound like I jumping around, not staying on one point there is a good reason for that...l AM :lol2: !! BTW - That last shot by AA Harrison was the only three that he took tonight !

All players played well tonight, Wisconsin is one Helluva basketball team. They are well coached and well prepared.

 

Survive and Advance !!

On to Monday night and UConn !!

 

 

On a side note - Hopefully the students, fans in Lexington are celebrating without getting stupid with it. Celebrate all night...no fires/arson, no vandalism.

Enjoyed seeing all the rest lose, but I hate it for Wisconsin, they were just outstanding.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.