Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 74 Wisconsin 73

Featured Replies

Andrew is taking Aaron's shoes off for him in the locker room! That's what bros are for!

  • Replies 203
  • Views 28.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Not in the NCAA Tournament. Never. End of debate...

 

Correct. By far the best 4 games of this tournament

Correct. By far the best 4 games of this tournament

 

Any tournament. Ever...

For those that didn't read this in the game thread. I was at a neighbors who was having a party and watching the game. I told them if it was a close game or we were losing at 5 mins left I had to go to my house and sit in my lucky seat for the rest of the game. So at 5 mins left I ran home and watched the rest of the game in my lucky seat.

 

I walked back next door after the game and when I walked in and got a standing ovation by all 37 people there lol. Superstitous to a fault but we're still alive.

Any tournament. Ever...

 

:thumb:

 

What a run of games, unbelievably entertaining high quality basketball. Unreal!!!

This has been fun. Wish the Reds didn't suck.

I watched an episode of Andy Griffith before watching the game, just like Friday.

 

Sat in the recliner downstairs, just like Friday.

 

Had a glass of water on the nightstand, just like Friday.

 

Kept the same UK blanket covering me that I used Friday.

 

Two Andy Griffith episodes before the game (Opie the Birdman & The Haunted House) - Check

 

Downstairs Recliner - Check

 

Glass of water on the nightstand - Check

 

UK blanket - Check

 

 

BBN, you need to quit praising Aaron Harrison & give the real credit where it's due.

How about Alex Poythress, cemented himself as a name to be remembered for the ages.

How about Alex Poythress, cemented himself as a name to be remembered for the ages.

 

Love it! Kid has everything you're looking for in a player with the occasional lack of confidence.

For those that didn't read this in the game thread. I was at a neighbors who was having a party and watching the game. I told them if it was a close game or we were losing at 5 mins left I had to go to my house and sit in my lucky seat for the rest of the game. So at 5 mins left I ran home and watched the rest of the game in my lucky seat. I walked back next door after the game and when I walked in and got a standing ovation by all 37 people there lol. Superstitous to a fault but we're still alive.

 

I've worn the same shirt for every game of the tournament and both games of the 2012 Final Four (kings of the court shirt).

 

I also haven't shaved since the morning of the Wichita St. game, looks like I'll be waiting until Tuesday now! Go cats!!!

Has there ever been a tougher 4 game run in the tournament than what UK has gone through? I know all these games are tough as you get deep in the tournament but, wow - Wichita St., defending champ U of L, Michigan and Wisconsin - that is about as tough as it gets. And that is just to get to the title game.

 

Sorry ... was watching post game and typing and missed the above posts as I typed this one.

Great Mojo story:

 

Just talked to a buddy in Ohio, he's watched all of the games with his wife, girls and son. Son got in trouble today and got grounded so he couldn't watch TV. My buddy realized as the game approached that could screw up the Mojo and he thought "We have to figure this out". Well he made his son (9 or 10 years old) an offer, instead of being grounded and missing the game he could take a spanking instead. His son (my new hero) said "Dad, I'll take it"...my buddy was so impressed with his son he only gave him 1/2 of normal spanking.

There is a power beyond any of us at work. Wisconsin shoots lights out from the FT line tonight and then has a chance to go up 3 at the end and they miss their first free throw and leave the door open a crack. That was as unbelievable as Harrison's 100 foot 3 pointer to win.

I thought the play of the game was Poythress' oop that was essentially off the glass and he managed to get it before it clanked off the window and scored it. Most athletic play of the evening IMO. Good lord I wish he could make a jumpshot. Kid has a really high ceiling if he'll work on other parts of his game this summer. The 2 handed dunk on the dump pass was big boy stuff.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.