Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 74 Wisconsin 73

Featured Replies

Andy Katz @ESPNAndyKatz

Kentucky had one turnover in the last 34:54 of the game, none in the second half. Quite a game.

  • Replies 203
  • Views 28.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I couldn't believe it when I heard the Wisconsin player say during the press conference that he was fouled on that last shot.:no:

I couldn't believe it when I heard the Wisconsin player say during the press conference that he was fouled on that last shot.:no:

 

He's an idiot but that's fine. They can have the foul if UK can get the walk on the Wisconsin player 2 players before that.

I couldn't believe it when I heard the Wisconsin player say during the press conference that he was fouled on that last shot.:no:

 

Did he say he walked on the foul on the 3 point shot?

Did he say he walked on the foul on the 3 point shot?

 

That didn't come up.:lol2:

 

He could learn from the Michigan players after their loss, that team showed a ton of class in losing, which must be a reflection of their coach.

Did he say he walked on the foul on the 3 point shot?

 

If he denies he walked...he's crazy. It's the most obvious travel I've ever seen.

Erin Calipari @TheErinCalipari

Pretty sad. Today I just became my dads 2nd favorite Erin/Aaron.

If he denies he walked...he's crazy. It's the most obvious travel I've ever seen.

 

I don't know if the walk came up.

trey wingo @wingoz

Kentucky made two 3s all night: Their first bucket...and their last.

Not in the NCAA Tournament. Never. End of debate...

 

Easily the best 4 game stretch in tourney history. Freaking amazing.

I thought the play of the game was Poythress' oop that was essentially off the glass and he managed to get it before it clanked off the window and scored it. Most athletic play of the evening IMO. Good lord I wish he could make a jumpshot. Kid has a really high ceiling if he'll work on other parts of his game this summer. The 2 handed dunk on the dump pass was big boy stuff.

 

That 2 handed monster dunk was AWESOME!!!

I'm not going to say that I knocked my foot stool over after the foul by Andrew but I'm also not going to say it was upright after the foul.

 

Someone may have already mentioned this as I have not read to the end yet, but did the Wisconsin guy walk before An. Harrison committed the foul?

4 turnovers for the entire game

 

Super impressive on such a huge stage!!!

Someone may have already mentioned this as I have not read to the end yet, but did the Wisconsin guy walk before An. Harrison committed the foul?

 

Big time walk

Super impressive on such a huge stage!!!

 

Yes it is and I think all 4 was in the 1st 5 minutes.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.