Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 74 Wisconsin 73

Featured Replies

Can't believe they played another amazing game like that. Like a Hollywood prize fight. Each team just landing body blow after body blow, no one able to make any separation. Took till the last round for UK to land the hay maker!!

  • Replies 203
  • Views 28.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I know some like to grovel in other people's misery, but why do this?

 

Why do what?

We did indeed. After posting my good morning post, I started humming that tune, and it would not leave my mind. Now it won't leave yours either. :laugh:

 

Fortunately, I don't know that song. (& I don't plan on clicking on the video).

Can't believe they played another amazing game like that. Like a Hollywood prize fight. Each team just landing body blow after body blow, no one able to make any separation. Took till the last round for UK to land the hay maker!!

 

Who told you they would land it?

 

#KingMe

Who told you they would land it?

 

#KingMe

 

Got lucky. :D

I'm at a loss for words over this team....

Fortunately, I don't know that song. (& I don't plan on clicking on the video).

 

Come on... yes you do. "Do you feel the same, or am I only dreamin' or is this burning an eternal flame" ... bet you'd realize that you do if you heard it.

 

Good luck getting it out of your head. :laugh:

Got lucky. :D

 

Try gettin' this tune out of your head:

 

Hater. :lol2:

 

Everybody wave your hands:

 

Getting ready to read through all the post, but what a game again. This is nuts!

 

What I hope doesn't get lost is how solid of a game James Young and Alex Poythress had.

 

Aaron Harrison...Unreal.

Can't believe that through 175+ post hardly anyone is talking about James Young haha!

 

I watched the game again this morning. Got goosebumps when Harrison hit the three again haha!

Can't believe that through 175+ post hardly anyone is talking about James Young haha! I watched the game again this morning. Got goosebumps when Harrison hit the three again haha!

 

Young has been selfish and doesn't play D but he was awesome in the first half. UK does need his scoring.

Young has been selfish and doesn't play D but he was awesome in the first half. UK does need his scoring.

 

His play can at times be a little frustrating. But he's been huge during a few of these games that gets overshadowed because of the huge shots by Aaron Harrison.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.