Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 74 Wisconsin 73

Featured Replies

  • Replies 203
  • Views 28.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What a run and ride for UK and its fans. Having to play an undefeated Wichita State, hot Louisville team, and the best of the B1G to make the national championship game is not an easy task and wouldn't have been for anyone else. This was also done without Stein since the beginning of the Louisville game. Not too shabby; congratulations to UK and its fans.

 

I picked the last team standing in the Midwest to win; no reason to change my mind now. Lets keep it in the Commonwealth.

From what I'm seeing on Twitter, UK is the first team to win 4 straight NCAA tourney games by 5 or fewer points in the tourney's 76-year history.

 

Can that be right?

 

That's what I heard. Also, no player has ever before had three game winning shots in a row during the NCAA tournament.

^^^

 

That shot was deep

The seeding committee must have been high, 7&8 seeds in the finals. The 7 seed was the highest seed in regional finals ever.

4 turnovers for the entire game

 

?????

 

There have been 4 different 8 seeds make the finals

^^^

 

That shot was deep

 

Yep.

 

Matt Jones tweets that tonight was the most attended NCAA Tournament games ever at 79,444.

The seeding committee must have been high, 7&8 seeds in the finals. The 7 seed was the highest seed in regional finals ever.

 

I'm pretty sure that Villanova was an 8 the year they won it all.

I have always mocked, and will continue to mock, teams that lose players who are injured during STUPID, STUPID, STUPID celebrations.

 

Gee, let's get 10+ players who are 200+ pounds to roll around on the floor. What could POSSIBLY go wrong? An injury to a hand, wrist, elbow, foot, knee, ankle? Nah, not possible....

Oh, I almost forgot, Sir Charles said "Cal is a great coach." (Like we didn't know that already.")

What an unbelievable run this has been. Just incredible and a joy to watch. (You know, aside from the nerve wracking anxiety!)

I have always mocked, and will continue to mock, teams that lose players who are injured during STUPID, STUPID, STUPID celebrations.

 

Gee, let's get 10+ players who are 200+ pounds to roll around on the floor. What could POSSIBLY go wrong? An injury to a hand, wrist, elbow, foot, knee, ankle? Nah, not possible....

 

I feel the EXACT same way. I remember catching some flack years ago when Cousins hit the buzzer beater to tie the SEC Championship game against Mississippi State. They chased Cousins down, leaped on him, then basically piledrived him into the ground. I thought (and still think) it was super stupid. Just think about the Georgia player tearing his ACL celebrating a TD in the very first game this past year.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.