Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 74 Wisconsin 73

Featured Replies

  • Replies 203
  • Views 28.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Two Andy Griffith episodes before the game (Opie the Birdman & The Haunted House) - Check

 

Downstairs Recliner - Check

 

Glass of water on the nightstand - Check

 

UK blanket - Check

 

 

BBN, you need to quit praising Aaron Harrison & give the real credit where it's due.

 

:lol2:

UNBELIEVABLE!!!

 

Atmosphere at the game is incredible. Wisconsin travels well. Passionate fan base for basketball that I didn't expect.

 

Big Blue a Nation almost tore down Jerry World on that Harrison 3!

The more talented team dug down deep and found away to win again.

 

Well deserved.

 

(I confess I did not watch but a few minutes of the game) I am watching the Arena football TV game of the week.

 

 

Congrats Cat fans.

 

 

:lol:

 

Arena football over the Final Four? I don't care what teams are playing that just doesn't sound right at all.

  • Author

Alex seemed to get hurt in the post game celebration hope it is nothing serious!

I think perhaps cramps in the second half but he rolled the ankle earlier.

The side line guy for the tv crew said they never looked at his ankle, started dumping water in him immediately.

Someone be sure to send Steve Kerr a condolence letter and a kiss BBN hind end sticker.

 

I will be wearing the same garb come Monday night! Haven't decided if they'll be washed or not. What do you all think? :D

Alex seemed to get hurt in the post game celebration hope it is nothing serious!

 

I didn't see it, U.K.'s presser is on now - Lex. WKYT !

UNBELIEVABLE!!!

 

Atmosphere at the game is incredible. Wisconsin travels well. Passionate fan base for basketball that I didn't expect.

 

Big Blue a Nation almost tore down Jerry World on that Harrison 3!

 

So awesome that you get to be there.

Great Mojo story:

 

Just talked to a buddy in Ohio, he's watched all of the games with his wife, girls and son. Son got in trouble today and got grounded so he couldn't watch TV. My buddy realized as the game approached that could screw up the Mojo and he thought "We have to figure this out". Well he made his son (9 or 10 years old) an offer, instead of being grounded and missing the game he could take a spanking instead. His son (my new hero) said "Dad, I'll take it"...my buddy was so impressed with his son he only gave him 1/2 of normal spanking.

 

I always took the whooping, always!

They showed Poythress getting hurt during the celebration. Looked like players landed on his ankle on the pile.

Someone be sure to send Steve Kerr a condolence letter and a kiss BBN hind end sticker.

I will be wearing the same garb come Monday night! Haven't decided if they'll be washed or not. What do you all think? :D

I was watching the U.K. Broadcast....all I know is what was posted here. Sure sounds like he was a little bias.:lol2:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.