April 6, 201412 yr Andrew is taking Aaron's shoes off for him in the locker room! That's what bros are for! He's going to have then bronzed. Would be a complete statue, if he was already in the pro's.
April 6, 201412 yr They showed Poythress getting hurt during the celebration. Looked like players landed on his ankle on the pile. They just ask him about it and he said no, he was fine.
April 6, 201412 yr The side line guy for the tv crew said they never looked at his ankle, started dumping water in him immediately. Just saw on TBS he has a ice bag wrapped on his knee.
April 6, 201412 yr He's going to have then bronzed. Would be a complete statue, if he was already in the pro's. I hope not, keep the on until after the game on Monday.
April 6, 201412 yr :lol: Arena football over the Final Four? I don't care what teams are playing that just doesn't sound right at all. I guess AFL didn't show many games during those Directional State vs North Dakota SW games NCF posted about during the regular season. He's waiting for the NCAA to pull Cal's 2012 banner from the Rupp rafters.
April 6, 201412 yr Yeah, I just saw a replay of the celebration and you can see how Poythress' knee got twisted wrong underneath him. Hopefully it isn't serious. He has been making clutch players in the last four minutes of these games. I am amazed more players don't get hurt in those dogpile celebrations.
April 6, 201412 yr Saw the replay of the celebration again and Poythress knee looked ugly, got bent and did not look good. Hope he's alright or we are in trouble.
April 6, 201412 yr Has any team every played in four back to back games that were this well played by both teams? Not in the NCAA Tournament. Never. End of debate... From what I'm seeing on Twitter, UK is the first team to win 4 straight NCAA tourney games by 5 or fewer points in the tourney's 76-year history. Can that be right?
April 6, 201412 yr Author I guess AFL didn't show many games during those Directional State vs North Dakota SW games NCF posted about during the regular season. He's waiting for the NCAA to pull Cal's 2012 banner from the Rupp rafters. :lol::clap::up:
April 6, 201412 yr So much for that tall guy who likes to step out.l Cal has found a way to shut down the opponents biggest threats this tourney, here is to him doing his magic again and finding a way to shut down Napier.
April 6, 201412 yr From what I'm seeing on Twitter, UK is the first team to win 4 straight NCAA tourney games by 5 or fewer points in the tourney's 76-year history. Can that be right? Correct, it was said on post game show
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.