Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 74 Wisconsin 73

Featured Replies

God ‏@TheTweetOfGod 12m

Another Harrison three, another you're welcome, #Kentucky.

  • Replies 203
  • Views 28.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If uk wins Monday I will pay for the Aaron Harrison statue outside of Rupp

 

All it needs to be is a replica of an ice cube.

Like I said.. Wisc could not miss a free throw it was not possible! Took a victory lap around my backyard, think I stepped on dog _ but on to the title game!

It's too bad that Cal's 1&done strategy doesn't work....

UN FREAKING BELIEVABLE!!!

That's the team name..."The Unfreakinbelievables"

Has any team every played in four back to back games that were this well played by both teams?

  • Author

Not because I'm a big UK fan but I think UK's last 4 games have been three of the best games I have seen in watching NCAA tournament for 30+ years!

I'm not going to say that I knocked my foot stool over after the foul by Andrew but I'm also not going to say it was upright after the foul.

Not because I'm a big UK fan but I think UK's last 3 games have been three of the best games I have seen in watching NCAA tournament for 30 years!

 

Last 4

Has any team every played in four back to back games that were this well played by both teams?

 

Not in the NCAA Tournament. Never. End of debate...

A lot of keys to the game but to me was the last 2:30 of the 1st half when the subs actually cut the deficit to 4 when it was 8 when they came in. It could have been 10+ at half

I will repeat my post from the game thread ... That was a great Wisconsin team that UK beat.

 

You think? :D

 

They hardly missed a three or free throw, the lone free throw they did miss ended up being huge!

 

 

 

But close to ten threes to Kentuckys two, with the free throw disparity and everything else considered you are correct, outstanding TEAM they just beat.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.