April 6, 201412 yr Wisconsin's Free Throw Shooting cost them the game The Cov Cath Crazies got to them, too! "He's scared, he's shakin'. He knows he ain't gonna make it."
April 6, 201412 yr Can say enough about what Poythress did down the stretch. One thing I haven't seen mentioned, Polson and Hawkins gave some great minutes at the end of the 1st half that kept the game close when some guys were in foul trouble.
April 6, 201412 yr The Cov Cath Crazies got to them, too! "He's scared, he's shakin'. He knows he ain't gonna make it." I was at the Memphis Grizzlies game last night and we were seating in the floor end zone section behind the goal. When the nuggets would shoot FTs that chant came to my mind.
April 6, 201412 yr Can say enough about what Poythress did down the stretch. One thing I haven't seen mentioned, Polson and Hawkins gave some great minutes at the end of the 1st half that kept the game close when some guys were in foul trouble. I mentioned it as a big key to the game
April 6, 201412 yr A lot of keys to the game but to me was the last 2:30 of the 1st half when the subs actually cut the deficit to 4 when it was 8 when they came in. It could have been 10+ at half HammerTime, Here you go
April 6, 201412 yr I couldn't believe it when I heard the Wisconsin player say during the press conference that he was fouled on that last shot.:no: He did get a slight swipe on the elbow when he stopped and Aaron Harrison was going by. Rewatch it and see Aaron's reaction (putting both hands up afterwards like "I didn't touch him!" - universal code for "I probably did foul him")
April 6, 201412 yr The Cov Cath Crazies got to them, too! "He's scared, he's shakin'. He knows he ain't gonna make it." My son and I were doing this when he shot.....:lol2:
April 6, 201412 yr So much for that tall guy who likes to step out.l :thumb: The defense that Cal had on him was great....he didn't touch the ball w/o two people on him.
April 6, 201412 yr :thumb: The defense that Cal had on him was great....he didn't touch the ball w/o two people on him. That was the big talk all week that UK had no answer for Kaminsky. Looks like we did.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.