I think we all agree that UK football is on the uptick....

ACE

Regarding Reggie Bonnafin: UK showed interest. Pretty sure they either did have him on campus or tried to get him on campus. He simply wasn't their primary QB recruit. My guess is he only wants to play QB so he chose UL.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some of the schools that offered kids that ultimately committed to UK:

South Carolina

Tennessee

Ole Miss

Nebraska

Michigan State

Ohio State

Notre Dame

Alabama

Wisconsin

WVU

Auburn

Clemson

UGA

LSU

Come on Clyde. The question was, what top Ohio players committed to UK that were offered by OSU or other FBS schools, not all recruits.

Ram, tell me what UK kids UK should have gone after from KY that they didn't.

There aren't any, UK got the best players possible. This will be UK's year. UK will soon be on top in the SEC and top 10 in the county.

There aren't any, UK got the best players possible. This will be UK's year. UK will soon be on top in the SEC and top 10 in the county.

Come on nobody is saying that :ohbrother: What everyone is saying for UK to be competitive they need to keep recruiting the kids they are recruiting. And in 2-3 years down the road they will be pretty freakin good. If they get the kids that you think they should get they might as well love down to FCS

Come on nobody is saying that :ohbrother: What everyone is saying for UK to be competitive they need to keep recruiting the kids they are recruiting. And in 2-3 years down the road they will be pretty freakin good. If they get the kids that you think they should get they might as well love down to FCS

That is what has been said for 20 years, "in two or three years we will be good". It never happens. But, it will this time. UK is on the uptick.

Come on Clyde. The question was, what top Ohio players committed to UK that were offered by OSU or other FBS schools, not all recruits.

Here was the question:

"Pretty good Ohio player"? Who did UK get that OSU also offered a scholarship? Who did Kentucky get that other FBS schools offered scholarships? And what FBS schools offered them scholarships? I really want to hear the answers to those questions. Honestly.

That's what I answered. Lots of FBS schools for the UK recruits.

As far as which kids from Ohio had OSU offers I know Snodgrass had an offer. Not sure if there are others.

I asked you a simple question and I get this response? Come on.

It's been hashed out already, I gave my thoughts, they have been disputed. I don't need to list them again.

Best recruiting class in UK history. UK fans should be happy.

It's been hashed out already, I gave my thoughts, they have been disputed. I don't need to list them again.

Best recruiting class in UK history. UK fans should be happy.

You have not listed any KY kids from this class that UK should have gone after and didn't unless I missed them. Who are they or point me to your post?

Edit: Is this who you say UK should have gone after and didn't?

Nacarius Fant, WR Bowling Green - Western Kentucky University

Sean Nuernberger, K/P Oldham County - Ohio State University

Masai Whyte, LB Collins - Western Kentucky University

DeAndre Farris, ATH Collins - Western Kentucky University

Reggie Bonnafon, ATH Trinity - University of Louisville

Ryan Duvall, LB Apollo - Western Kentucky University

Joel Iyiegbuniwe, DB South Warren - Western Kentucky University

Will Bush, WR Ballard - Western Kentucky University

John Kurtz, OL St. Xavier - University of Cincinnati

Derik Overstreet, DL Paducah Tilghman - Western Kentucky University

Who should they have NOT taken instead of these guys?

Here was the question:

That's what I answered. Lots of FBS schools for the UK recruits.

Clyde, I don't think you dumb, you can follow the thread and see that one member said "pretty good Ohio player" and I asks the question prefaced by "pretty good Ohio player". Either you just wanted to give the players that had FBS offers disregarding the question criteria or you missed the context. Either way, conversation was geared toward Ohio recruits.

Clyde, I don't think you dumb, you can follow the thread and see that one member said "pretty good Ohio player" and I asks the question prefaced by "pretty good Ohio player". Either you just wanted to give the players that had FBS offers disregarding the question criteria or you missed the context. Either way, conversation was geared toward Ohio recruits.

Not dumb. Missed no context. You did ask about Ohio State. You then asked "Who did UK get that other FBS schools offered scholarships and who offered the scholarships?" Pretty straight forward question.

You have not listed any KY kids from this class that UK should have gone after and didn't unless I missed them. Who are they or point me to your post?

Edit: Is this who you say UK should have gone after and didn't?

Nacarius Fant, WR Bowling Green - Western Kentucky University

Sean Nuernberger, K/P Oldham County - Ohio State University

Masai Whyte, LB Collins - Western Kentucky University

DeAndre Farris, ATH Collins - Western Kentucky University

Reggie Bonnafon, ATH Trinity - University of Louisville

Ryan Duvall, LB Apollo - Western Kentucky University

Joel Iyiegbuniwe, DB South Warren - Western Kentucky University

Will Bush, WR Ballard - Western Kentucky University

John Kurtz, OL St. Xavier - University of Cincinnati

Derik Overstreet, DL Paducah Tilghman - Western Kentucky University

Who should they have NOT taken instead of these guys?

I listed virtually all the in-state players that signed with FBS schools. I made the comment about UK should get 20 in-state players, and it was disputed. I listed 26 players that signed with UK, UL, OSU and WKU and said 20 was not that far fetched. Then it was claimed that WKU didn't play in the SEC (like it always is) and I said something about WKU beat UK the last two years, and someone said UK is not trying to beat WKU, they are trying to win SEC games. I said something about "if a school that beats you wants a kid, you should want that kid". Many people said, "there's not enough in-state talent", I said Louisville found enough with Petrino part 1, then he was doing it at WKU as well. But, UK is in a basketball state was the next excuse. I asked why other programs can be successful in both basketball and football to get that one.

That should bring you up to speed.

Not dumb. Missed no context. You did ask about Ohio State. You then asked "Who did UK get that other FBS schools offered scholarships and who offered the scholarships?" Pretty straight forward question.

The question was about Ohio players. Dance around it if you want.

Best class in UK history. 9 win season just around the corner.