Where do you get your Vehicle Tires from?

plantmanky

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Walmart or Discount Tire are the cheapest.

Tires are one of those things in life that, for me, I most assuredly do NOT want the cheapest. I'm in my vehicle a lot, have my kids in there all the time, and at least for me and peace of mind, I don't want to feel like I found the cheapest. That whole "you get what you pay for" comes to mind.

I've bought my last two sets for the wife's SUV at Tire Discounters, but also think highly of the work at Bob Sumerel.

Tires are one of those things in life that, for me, I most assuredly do NOT want the cheapest. I'm in my vehicle a lot, have my kids in there all the time, and at least for me and peace of mind, I don't want to feel like I found the cheapest. That whole "you get what you pay for" comes to mind.

I've bought my last two sets for the wife's SUV at Tire Discounters, but also think highly of the work at Bob Sumerel.

Never had a problem with the cheap tires I buy. I put 20,000 miles a year on my car. You can get a flat or run over nail with any tire. :idunno:

I've bought 3 sets of tires from SAMs Club(3 different vehicles), prices are competitive, several brands, and can walk around store or eat while getting installed. I've had to have tires serviced, can do at any SAMs or Walmart, and can also just show up, have them rotate tire for free while you shop, not a wasted trip but a multi-task.