Birdsfan

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Touchy, aren't we? Lighten up Francis.

Okay I clearly overreacted and I apologize.

I blame it on only getting around 3 hours of sleep last night due to not getting to bed until around 4am as the team did not arrive at CovCath until 1:30am but I didn't get back home until around 2:00am after posting the scoring summary and getting ready to do the stats.

Again I apologize!

I blame it on only getting around 3 hours of sleep last night due to not getting to bed until around 4am as the team did not arrive at CovCath until 1:30am but I didn't get back home until around 2:00am after posting the scoring summary and getting ready to do the stats.

Again I apologize!

You forgot to say you didn't have dinner too...That will do it too...:thumb:

Note to Johnson Central ... you probably need step up the schedule a little to get prepared for these games.

This seems to be a common comment on here when an undefeated team gets beat. Am I the only one who thinks this is getting old? I also think it discredits (CovCath in this case) the team who knocks off the team who supposedly played the weak schedule.

Maybe I am wrong but I thought leading up to this game I read that JC's top 2 wins were rated higher than CovCath's top 2 wins in one of the polls that rates these kind of things.

There may be many reasons JC lost this game but I think the biggest reason is because CovCath is a doggone pretty good football team when healthy?

CovCath had a few bad calls against them. I wouldn't go as far as saying they were intentionally getting hosed. Haven't heard many complaints from their fans. Seems to be a classy bunch of fans.

Back at ya, JC Fans......fun game in the rain.

Also, learned last night that "hot dog sauce" in JC is NKY's version of a "coney" without the cheese......

This seems to be a common comment on here when an undefeated team gets beat. Am I the only one who thinks this is getting old? I also think it discredits (CovCath in this case) the team who knocks off the team who supposedly played the weak schedule.

Maybe I am wrong but I thought leading up to this game I read that JC's top 2 wins were rated higher than CovCath's top 2 wins in one of the polls that rates these kind of things.

There may be many reasons JC lost this game but I think the biggest reason is because CovCath is a doggone pretty good football team when healthy?

Can't wait for when that happens.......

Again I apologize!

Understandable. That's a heck of a trip.

I'm not surprised that CCH won the game, but a bit shocked about the point spread.

I'm a SOS guy so I had a feeling CCH would prevail. I'm not taking anything away from CCH, they dominated a very good team. Congrats to the Colonels. I will see you Friday night, bring your A game, for sure.