6A Playoffs: Dixie/Simon Kenton Predictions

uk#1fan

Who do you think wins this game?  

84 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think wins this game?

You know what is sad? I wasn't predicting the winer on anything other than what I personally saw from both teams when I saw them both play live. Now it is sad that uk#1fan's only ally on these boards I've defended him for over a year on here) now makes it very tough to even root for SK no matter what happens Friday night.

What a shame that 1 member can do that to an entire team. It would be one thing if he actually used logic in his posts instead of straight forward bias based posts. One of these days I'd love for him to step back and actually look at things objectively. It has gotten old and I throw my arms up, what he does from here on out he does without me defending him.

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really? Wow....and you do know Ludwig outplayed Kuntz the entire game until Kuntz had 1 lucky play too right?

Cooper was so bad,Yet they still were able to disrupt SK's passing game how many times did they sack Kuntz?

Pretty sure Kuntz ran for 147 yards and 1 td.

You know what is sad? I wasn't predicting the winer on anything other than what I personally saw from both teams when I saw them both play live. Now it is sad that uk#1fan's only ally on these boards I've defended him for over a year on here) now makes it very tough to even root for SK no matter what happens Friday night.

What a shame that 1 member can do that to an entire team. It would be one thing if he actually used logic in his posts instead of straight forward bias based posts. One of these days I'd love for him to step back and actually look at things objectively. It has gotten old and I throw my arms up, what he does from here on out he does without me defending him.

No what I am saying is SK ran for almost 400 yards in a super rainy game they did what they wanted. Anyways SK is going to win this game.

??? Were you at the games? What don't yyou understand about Dixie dominated from the start against Cooper. It really wasn't a tricky statement. 27-0 at halftime' date=' much more dominating in all facets of the gaame than 14-6 at halftime. Making a smart arse remark like Cooper sucked less not only shows your maturity but the fact you have no reading comprehension. Not sure what your point is, unless you were at both game you really have no room to comment on the games now do you?[/quote']

Were you at any of the games Powell played in?

I don't know. When did he get hurt? Were you at the Cooper Dixie game?

No I wasn't. SK wins this game Friday night if their O line can contain Dixie's D-line. In my opinion that was the biggest difference in their first meeting. I was wrong for my comment previously about Cooper sucking less in one game vs another that's my bad.

No I wasn't. SK wins this game Friday night if their O line can contain Dixie's D-line. In my opinion that was the biggest difference in their first meeting. I was wrong for my comment previously about Cooper sucking less in one game vs another that's my bad.

It's all good.

I think you misunderstood what I was saying about both teams.

I've said from the beginning that my prediction was soley based on how both teams performed in the games I saw both at in and that was against Cooper. Dixie played better in those 2 games IMO.

Has nothing to do with not liking SK at all. Look at my post in the what team you rooting for thread.

I also said if Dixie has to air it out then SK wins but if Dixie can stick with their run game I like their chances.

I hear ya man no worries. I still think the key is the line play for both teams. The first game Dixie was all over the place applying pressure to SK and it made Kuntz noticeably uncomfortable. SK has to do a better job of controlling the line of scrimmage. I think having Powell back really helps with that because it gives SK a much more potent running attack that Dixie has to respect.

I hear ya man no worries. I still think the key is the line play for both teams. The first game Dixie was all over the place applying pressure to SK and it made Kuntz noticeably uncomfortable. SK has to do a better job of controlling the line of scrimmage. I think having Powell back really helps with that because it gives SK a much more potent running attack that Dixie has to respect.

I agree, for Dixie it is all about the line play. That is their team strength. They need to control the line of scrimmage and run the ball and on the other side get pressure on Kuntz.

Can't wait to here the excuse when Dix ie loses.

There is never an excuse in my book. Reason/s, but no excuse. How about you bud? In the event of an SK loss will we need to start a fund for some sit down shrink time. You seem in denial of the possibility that SK can lose. I'm genuinely concerned for your welfare since the Pioneer football is such a strong part of your identity.

Have a good week, it will be Friday night before you know it. No excuses come Saturday morning, just reasons and facts! :thumb: