6A Playoffs: Dixie/Simon Kenton Predictions

uk#1fan

Who do you think wins this game?  

84 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think wins this game?

Cooper 6 0 0 0 6

Simon Kenton 7 7 7 15 36

Exactly

that is exactly what I said. it was 14-6 (1 score difference) at halftime and up until SK scored near the end of the 3rd qtr. Just what I told you already. Thanks for verifying that.

Dixie was up 27 BEFORE HALFTIME.

Why do you have to argue over the dumbest things all the time if it doesn't equate to SK being the best? Dixie played Cooper 1000 times better than SK did.

IF you want to get into sementics, Cooper was also beating SK at one point. Cooper never led in the Dixie game. Pure domination Dixie had over Cooper.

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Exactly

that is exactly what I said. it was 14-6 (1 score difference) at halftime and up until SK scored near the end of the 3rd qtr. Just what I told you already. Thanks for vverifying that.

Cooper had 45 yards rushing and 170 passing against SK.

Cooper had 45 yards rushing and 170 passing against SK.

So what??????

Cooper had more passing yards than rushing in all their games except 1.

Cooper also kept kuntz from completing over 59% of his passes, how many times this year has that happened?

Cooper only had 5 yards rushing in Ryle game, does that mean Ryle is better than SK? According to wwhat you are saying I guess Ryle is better.

What is your point? It was also in a typhoon yet we were still able to pass for 170 yards against SK. That says something right there.

Not a fan of high school football at all' date=' haven't seen either team play ever, but am really hoping Dixie can win. The annoyance level of UK#1fan is greater than anything I've ever come across before. Makes me want Simon Kenton to fail miserably at everything they do. :lol2:[/quote']

At least SK has that going for them....

I was at both games. Cooper game was a 1 score difference until late into the 3rd qtr when SK scored their only time in that qtr.

Dixe wasn't close from the get go. Dixie was up by 27 before Halftime.

Cooper was in the SK game for the majority of it. Never was in the Dixie game.

Wasn't the weather horrible that night? Could have kept the score closer than it should have been. Really do not think that is a good way to determine who will win. I will go with SK by 2 scores. Kuntz is the real deal and the SK D is underrated. They are better than some think.

Wasn't the weather horrible that night? Could have kept the score closer than it should have been. Really do not think that is a good way to determine who will win

The weather was horrible, if it was nice Cooper would of won :clap:

As everyone knows, in ttyphoon type condistions it is much easier to run than pass. If the weather was nice Cooper would of had much more of an advantage seeing how their offense is stronger when passing..

So what?????? Cooper had more passing yards than rushing in all their games except 1. Cooper also kept kuntz from completing over 59% of his passes' date=' how many times this year has that happened? Cooper only had 5 yards rushing in Ryle game, does that mean Ryle is better than SK? According to wwhat you are saying I guess Ryle is better. What is your point? It was also in a typhoon yet we were still able to pass for 170 yards against SK. That says something right there.[/quote']

So Cooper sucked less in your opinion in one game than another but on paper they lost by more. I am sure the Colonel's are more concerned with the on paper score than the moral victory.

So Cooper sucked less in your opinion in one game than another but on paper they lost by more. I am sure the Colonel's are more concerned with the on paper score than the moral victory.

???

Were you at the games? What don't yyou understand about Dixie dominated from the start against Cooper. It really wasn't a tricky statement. 27-0 at halftime, much more dominating in all facets of the gaame than 14-6 at halftime.

Making a smart arse remark like Cooper sucked less not only shows your maturity but the fact you have no reading comprehension.

Not sure what your point is, unless you were at both game you really have no room to comment on the games now do you?

Juggling too many things this week to be honest and had S on my mind and tapped out Seneca instead of Southern.... bad gaffe on my part....

Your doing a great job Skinner! Can you give us some updates on kids getting recruited around NKY?

???

Were you at the games? What don't yyou understand about Dixie dominated from the start against Cooper. It really wasn't a tricky statement. 27-0 at halftime, much more dominating in all facets of the gaame than 14-6 at halftime.

Making a smart arse remark like Cooper sucked less not only shows your maturity but the fact you have no reading comprehension.

Not sure what your point is, unless you were at both game you really have no room to comment on the games now do you?

The SK game was the worst rain storm ever.

The weather was horrible, if it was nice Cooper would of won :clap:

As everyone knows, in ttyphoon type condistions it is much easier to run than pass. If the weather was nice Cooper would of had much more of an advantage seeing how their offense is stronger when passing..

Now your dreaming.

So what??????

Cooper had more passing yards than rushing in all their games except 1.

Cooper also kept kuntz from completing over 59% of his passes, how many times this year has that happened?

Cooper only had 5 yards rushing in Ryle game, does that mean Ryle is better than SK? According to wwhat you are saying I guess Ryle is better.

What is your point? It was also in a typhoon yet we were still able to pass for 170 yards against SK. That says something right there.

78 of 170 yards was on one lucky play.

78 of 170 yards was on one lucky play.

Really? Wow....and you do know Ludwig outplayed Kuntz the entire game until Kuntz had 1 lucky play too right?

Cooper was so bad,Yet they still were able to disrupt SK's passing game how many times did they sack Kuntz?