6A Playoffs: Dixie/Simon Kenton Predictions

uk#1fan

Who do you think wins this game?  

84 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think wins this game?

I didn't talk trash on twitter but read a bunch of it.

My God, I would hope not! But you attempted to justify your trash talk on here by comparing it to teenage boys trash talking on Twitter, and why the heck are you following them on twitter anyway?

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My God, I would hope not! But you attempted to justify your trash talk on here by comparing it to teenage boys trash talking on Twitter, and why the heck are you following them on twitter anyway?

You don't have to follow somebody on twitter to know what they posted.

This is the game of the week in N Ky.

Pick'em game. The only surprise result would be a blowout by either team. I expect a one score win.

What I do know is that for the first time this season SK potentially be playing back to back competitive games. No breaks from this point on. Their schedule has allowed them multiple weeks preparation for any slightly competitive team on their schedule. No more gimmes. Get by Dixie, be ready in a week for another competitive game versus CCHS/Butler, then McCracken/Henderson, etc. etc.

Time to find out where SK really fits in the rest of the 6A playoff teams.

You don't have to follow somebody on twitter to know what they posted.

Well you either have to follow them, follow other teenagers retweeting them, or you went looking for their tweets.

Either way, who cares what garbage 17 and 18 year olds are saying to each other. Shouldn't you try and be the adult and perhaps try and model more intelligent conversation?

Well you either have to follow them, follow other teenagers retweeting them, or you went looking for their tweets.

Either way, who cares what garbage 17 and 18 year olds are saying to each other. Shouldn't you try and be the adult and perhaps try and model more intelligent conversation?

Just maybe I was told by a parent!

1) I like others expect this to be a close game. One score difference in the final score most likely.

2) DH special teams will need to play mistake free to give them a chance.

3) I don't know what "trash talking" Dixie kids were doing but the ones I saw before and after the first game revolved about playing for Coach Brossart.

Looking forward to a great Friday night football game and hoping the Red Colonels pull off the "upset".

I agree with several of you- this should be the Game of the Week in NKY football. Two very good teams with lots of history. SK pulled out the first game with a big special teams play. The questions for me are- did DH plays so well out of emotion for Kris? Can the SK O Line man up and play better in this game (I thought it was their worst outing of the season) and will Moore complete some passes in this game? No doubt that DH was more physical than SK and the Pioneers didn't like it at all.

I agree with several of you- this should be the Game of the Week in NKY football. Two very good teams with lots of history. SK pulled out the first game with a big special teams play. The questions for me are- did DH plays so well out of emotion for Kris? Can the SK O Line man up and play better in this game (I thought it was their worst outing of the season) and will Moore complete some passes in this game? No doubt that DH was more physical than SK and the Pioneers didn't like it at all.

That may be a big key to this game, whether Moore can complete passes in this one. For Dixie's sake I hope they don't need to depend on their passing game. If they do they lose. If they stick to the run I feel they win.

So you're spreading information as fact that you learned about second-hand. That then becomes your justification for "talking smack" on BGP. Got ya....

They are teenagers, you're an adult, there should be a clear and defined difference. No?

Practice what you preach.