Who do you think wins this game?  

84 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think wins this game?

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How big is Powell?

He's not big by any means but he's certainly a game changer in my opinion. If he's 100% then he gives SK another huge weapon. He can catch the ball out of the backfield and turn a lot of 5 yard gains into 50 yard touchdowns. The kid is going to be fun to watch over the next two years as he's only a sophomore.

He looked really strong Friday night he is listed 5'10 170 and fast. Already getting D1 looks!

OK, I have to ask. Sorry to do so, but I have to ask. Is everyone playing for SK getting D1 looks?

Isn't Powell only a sophomore? I seriously doubt he's getting D1 looks already unless you are just talking about him attending camps at colleges especially only being 5'10" and 170. Just sayin

OK, I have to ask. Sorry to do so, but I have to ask. Is everyone playing for SK getting D1 looks?

Isn't Powell only a sophomore? I seriously doubt he's getting D1 looks already unless you are just talking about him attending camps at colleges especially only being 5'10" and 170. Just sayin

He was on the sidelines at the UC game Saturday. I guess he did real good at their camp over the summer. :idunno:

He was on the sidelines at the UC game Saturday. I guess he did real good at their camp over the summer. :idunno:

I was just wondering because it seems every player you talk about from SK is getting D1 looks. There is a difference in being recruited to play at a D1 school and just going on college visits etc.

I hope he goes D1, I hope every kid who wants to play D1 goes D1, just thought with all the talk about SK that they must have the most D1 kids playing than any other school in the state.

I was just wondering because it seems every player you talk about from SK is getting D1 looks. There is a difference in being recruited to play at a D1 school and just going on college visits etc.

I hope he goes D1, I hope every kid who wants to play D1 goes D1, just thought with all the talk about SK that they must have the most D1 kids playing than any other school in the state.

When your 11-0 good things happen soon to be 12-0 better things happen! :D

Skinny, whats up with this?

"While Simon Kenton senior quarterback Brenan Kuntz was nothing short of perfect in last Friday’s 58-6 Class 6A first-round playoff win over Louisville Seneca, his head coach, Jeff Marksberry, is hoping he can channel his inner Michael Jordan when the Pioneers face Dixie Heights in the second round this Friday...."