McConnell

Dlbdonn

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

McConnell is a good politician . Which I know isn't the greatest compliment . But it is true. I don't agree with him on everything . But he is effective in a leadership role. Unless a challenger in the primary amounts that is worthy I don't see how unseating him is in Kentucky's best interest. But I doubt anyone worth running would challenge him in a primary .

I'll grant that he's a brilliant politician. One of the finest strategists of the day, and a deadly opponent on the campaign trail.

I will part ways with you, however, on your suggestion that anything he does is in Kentucky's best interest. Everything he does is for personal and national party gain. Kentucky is an afterthought.

I'll grant that he's a brilliant politician. One of the finest strategists of the day, and a deadly opponent on the campaign trail.

I will part ways with you, however, on your suggestion that anything he does is in Kentucky's best interest. Everything he does is for personal and national party gain. Kentucky is an afterthought.

Exactly. Now, we may benefit, and probably do, from his position but he's a politician which means he's in it for himself first.