Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

McConnell

Featured Replies

  • Author

Boehner is the speaker . Reid is senate Majority leader . And as for being a Daddys girl I am sure that her father loves her

Edited by KyTmcNcc

  • Replies 80
  • Views 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But if Grimes is elected she will get hemorrhoids from Reid and Obama pulling the strings to control her. If her Daddy really loved her why would he want her involved in the cesspool that is politics.

But if Grimes is elected she will get hemorrhoids from Reid and Obama pulling the strings to control her. If her Daddy really loved her why would he want her involved in the cesspool that is politics.

The Republican civil war may really heat up shortly, especially if Sarah Palin decides to take on Mitch within the borders of our great commonwealth.

I would not support an out of state candidate coming in just to run in a political race .. I need a Ky'ian . Hopefully the guy running against Mitch is not STUPID as highlighter earlier .. But I'm not voting any longer for people who dont share my views . If you have been in natl office for 10 plus years I'm not voting for you . period .

I get paid whether I work or not....It's called being a salaried employee.

 

Salaried employees at manufacturing plants do not get paid when they have production halts.

The hard thing about winning a large political race is the media follows you for a year or more . One small slip and it's over . And any skeletons ? ha ha better not be . Hard to be intelligent in front of a mic recording your every move for day after day after day .

  • Author
The Republican civil war may really heat up shortly, especially if Sarah Palin decides to take on Mitch within the borders of our great commonwealth.
Sarah Palin what a joke .
What a traitor he is, he may as well sleep with Obama. I wrote him and told him I would never vote for him again. He deserves as does Boener, Pelosi, Obama, Reid, McCain, Feinstein, Jarrett, Holder, Carney, what a traitor gets. They have led America to ruin and disaster with their back door deals, political correctness, gun control crap, and deserve to be done to what a traitor gets.

 

Trouble is, we don't do anything to traitors any more.

slap.jpg

Exactly what did anyone do that meets the "traitor" standard? I'm no McConnell fan at all, but I don't see him as a traitor...even at his most obstinate.

  • Author

:sarcastic:

Exactly what did anyone do that meets the "traitor" standard? I'm no McConnell fan at all, but I don't see him as a traitor...even at his most obstinate.
You are a traitor if you don't follow the tea party line of thought .:sarcastic:
Exactly what did anyone do that meets the "traitor" standard? I'm no McConnell fan at all, but I don't see him as a traitor...even at his most obstinate.

 

Rmom, ignore button is your friend.

  • Author

Where is my friend the ignore button?

Where is my friend the ignore button?

 

Click on the users name and in their profile there is a link to add them to your ignore list.

Yes please ignore free speech. Hit the ignore button.

 

By the way I am not a tea party member. I am only registered a Republican. I voted for Al Gore vs GW Bush.

 

As for what made them traitors, they give in to hurting the people by allowing debt to continue and go after person projects (DAM) They give in to what they know is hurting America because the POTHUS says do it his way. THe DEM party is leading us down a bad path.

 

As for the Tea Party, they do stand for an average Joe. And there is NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT.

Yes please ignore free speech. Hit the ignore button.

 

By the way I am not a tea party member. I am only registered a Republican. I voted for Al Gore vs GW Bush.

 

As for what made them traitors, they give in to hurting the people by allowing debt to continue and go after person projects (DAM) They give in to what they know is hurting America because the POTHUS says do it his way. THe DEM party is leading us down a bad path.

 

As for the Tea Party, they do stand for an average Joe. And there is NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT.

 

I'm not ignoring anyone...well...not you MR.

 

As much as it pains me, I will defend Sen McConnell in this. And the dam project is of national significance. You may not realize how much commerce is shipped via barge and that the Ohio/Mississippi confluence is one of the most important in the country.

 

I don't agree at all that anyone is a traitor. Shoot, defined by your standards, the invasion of Iraq would be construed as traitorous by me. I never thought Pres. Bush was a traitor....a bully, yes. But a traitor, no.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.