Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

McConnell

Featured Replies

The devil is also very decieving too.

  • Replies 80
  • Views 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The devil is also very decieving too.

 

His greatest trick is convincing people he didn't exist.

I can't front. I was very impressed with him when he visited our plant.

 

Impressed enough to be labeled cool?

 

I'd like to think you are impressed with me at times, but I can guarandangtee you I'm not cool. :lol2:

Impressed enough to be labeled cool?

 

I'd like to think you are impressed with me at times, but I can guarandangtee you I'm not cool. :lol2:

 

Hell, I'd vote for you over him and I still haven't met you in person. I got to shake his hand and everything. :lol:

 

Truthfully, I liked his answers when the question was posed to him about the government spying on citizens. He came around the time that the Snowden thing got big. He also didn't come off as pompous or callous like I expected him to.

I can't front. I was very impressed with him when he visited our plant.

 

Anybody can put on a good show one time.

 

Anybody can put on a good show one time.

 

From my "pleasant" visits with the Senator over the years I'm getting the feeling PP got him on an outlier day.

Next thing you know you'll be emptying your checkbook to him. That's how he gets you.

 

Seems to me that the Dems are more interested in emptying our checkbooks....that is if you work.

From my "pleasant" visits with the Senator over the years I'm getting the feeling PP got him on an outlier day.

 

You should hear his wife, she was our speaker at graduation back in the day, nothing like the graduates walking out during her speech.

You should hear his wife, she was our speaker at graduation back in the day, nothing like the graduates walking out during her speech.

 

High School or college? What topics did she speak on that caused people to walk out?

High School or college? What topics did she speak on that caused people to walk out?

 

College, she started of with the usual Look to future blah blah blah then went into a Bush re election campaign, thats when the walkout began.

McConnell is a good politician . Which I know isn't the greatest compliment . But it is true. I don't agree with him on everything . But he is effective in a leadership role. Unless a challenger in the primary amounts that is worthy I don't see how unseating him is in Kentucky's best interest. But I doubt anyone worth running would challenge him in a primary .

I can't front. I was very impressed with him when he visited our planet.

 

Fixed that for you.

According to the CJ, Hollywood seems to be very interested in this race.

 

I know there are people on here who would vote for Lucifer instead McConnell but those of you who normally back conservative candidates and have your knickers in a bunch about Mitch need to honestly ask yourself if voting for his primary opponent and making a statement is worth putting another big time Hollywood backed liberal in the Senate. If McConnell isn't in the general in November against Grime and going deep in the mud like the libs will that's exactly what will happen.

You should hear his wife, she was our speaker at graduation back in the day, nothing like the graduates walking out during her speech.

 

I have, she's an awesome speaker and incredibly intelligent. By being so closed minded those graduates missed an opportunity, hope that's not how they plan to get thru life.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.