McConnell

Dlbdonn

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Impressed enough to be labeled cool?

I'd like to think you are impressed with me at times, but I can guarandangtee you I'm not cool. :lol2:

Hell, I'd vote for you over him and I still haven't met you in person. I got to shake his hand and everything. :lol:

Truthfully, I liked his answers when the question was posed to him about the government spying on citizens. He came around the time that the Snowden thing got big. He also didn't come off as pompous or callous like I expected him to.

You should hear his wife, she was our speaker at graduation back in the day, nothing like the graduates walking out during her speech.

High School or college? What topics did she speak on that caused people to walk out?

McConnell is a good politician . Which I know isn't the greatest compliment . But it is true. I don't agree with him on everything . But he is effective in a leadership role. Unless a challenger in the primary amounts that is worthy I don't see how unseating him is in Kentucky's best interest. But I doubt anyone worth running would challenge him in a primary .

According to the CJ, Hollywood seems to be very interested in this race.

I know there are people on here who would vote for Lucifer instead McConnell but those of you who normally back conservative candidates and have your knickers in a bunch about Mitch need to honestly ask yourself if voting for his primary opponent and making a statement is worth putting another big time Hollywood backed liberal in the Senate. If McConnell isn't in the general in November against Grime and going deep in the mud like the libs will that's exactly what will happen.

You should hear his wife, she was our speaker at graduation back in the day, nothing like the graduates walking out during her speech.

I have, she's an awesome speaker and incredibly intelligent. By being so closed minded those graduates missed an opportunity, hope that's not how they plan to get thru life.