Yasiel Puig & The Dodgers

And that number will drop soon also, just like his other numbers.

Yep he's dropped off...all the way down to .351 after only hitting .290 in the last 30 days his worst stretch of the year. But he's hit .458 over the last 7 games so maybe he's coming out of his slump.

A lot of high heat. Puig still had hits and a HR. But the majority of his AB's versus the Reds, he actually looked a little silly at the plate. I think he struck out in half his AB's in that series.

He hit .333 with a .412 OBP and a .945 OPS against the Reds. He struck out 6 times in 17 plate appearances. They didn't allow him down much.

He hit .333 with a .412 OBP and a .945 OPS against the Reds. He struck out 6 times in 17 plate appearances. They didn't allow him down much.

True, as I said, he got his hits and also had a HR but it was definitely hit or miss. In several key situations in the series they just blew the high fastball right by him. I haven't watched Puig as close as some of you. Have you seen him hit the high fastball? Can he lay off of it? That seemed to work in what I saw in the Reds series.

True, as I said, he got his hits and also had a HR but it was definitely hit or miss. In several key situations in the series they just blew the high fastball right by him. I haven't watched Puig as close as some of you. Have you seen him hit the high fastball? Can he lay off of it? That seemed to work in what I saw in the Reds series.

Here's a link to his "Hot Zone". If you pitch him up it has to be on the outer part of the plate. He's hitting .727 on pitches up and on the inner third of the plate. He's got extremely quick hands and can catch up to an average heater up high. You've got to really bring it to get it by him. The Reds have the arms to do that but he'll still get his share of hits. Puig's Hot Zone