September 19, 201313 yr Since his insane month of June, Yasiel Puig has hit .296 with 10 HRs and 23 RBI over 68 games.....Those numbers project out to 24 HRs and 55 RBIs. Welcome back to reality....
September 20, 201313 yr Don't speak like that he's the second coming of Hank Aaron and may be better. Why use logic when talking about Puig.
September 20, 201313 yr Don't speak like that he's the second coming of Hank Aaron and may be better. Why use logic when talking about Puig. If he was a Brave you'd be on the Puig Train!!!! :lol2:
September 20, 201313 yr If he was a Brave you'd be on the Puig Train!!!! :lol2: Not at all. He's a fine player but for anyone to think he'd keep up the start he had was just crazy. I'm all for player success but I'm also a realist. :lol2:
September 20, 201313 yr Not at all. He's a fine player but for anyone to think he'd keep up the start he had was just crazy. I'm all for player success but I'm also a realist. :lol2: I don't think anyone thought or said he would bat .455 for his career or even season...it was that he got off to one of the best starts in recent MLB history and there were so many haters on him. I hate the Dodgers with a passion, but this kid clearly has some talent and at mid season was the hottest player in the league.
September 20, 201313 yr He hit .333 with a .412 OBP and a .945 OPS against the Reds. He struck out 6 times in 17 plate appearances. They didn't allow him down much. Horrible. Tell him to hit the showers and come back when he's ready to hit MLB pitching.
September 20, 201313 yr Horrible. Tell him to hit the showers and come back when he's ready to hit MLB pitching. I just reread my post. That was supposed to say they didn't slow him down much.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.