How Do You See Breaking Bad Ending?

JokersWild24

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the meaning of his rant at the end was to make it look like it was all him and that he had threatened the wife if she ever told. Maybe an attempt to keep her out of trouble.

I agree, seemed pretty obvious that Skylar realized it as well.

I think it ends like this...

Next Episode:

The Aryans attack Walt's family and/or Brock & Jesse's girlfriend. Episode ends with Walt finding out.

Final Episode:

Walt comes out of hiding, kills the Aryans and himself because he has nothing left to live for.

I kind of expect Walt to save Jesse as well.

I thought it was amazing, clearly he is a caring human unlike his crew but he wasted the kid on the train tracks. He just understands the business side as well I suppose.
A "caring" human? He is a bonafide psychopath. Killed an innocent kid with zero remorse. Said with "glee" that he was about to torture Jesse because they had history. Seemed completely alright with a) said torture and b) the following imprisonment of Jesse.

A "caring" human? He is a bonafide psychopath. Killed an innocent kid with zero remorse. Said with "glee" that he was about to torture Jesse because they had history. Seemed completely alright with a) said torture and b) the following imprisonment of Jesse.

He is caught up in the family business and he shouldn't be there, he's the closest person to sane in that family and the only person who who has a thought from A-Z, his goal now is to prove he can cook and needs Jesse to tutor him, he did feel bad for Walt if you want to believe that or not is your choice.

I also pointed out that he shot the kid and that clearly isn't normal but to him it's business that's he's learned from his crazy nazi family. If he wasn't caught up with them he could live a decent life that they couldn't.

I agree, Todd more compass is definately lacking. Makes Walt look like he has tons of compassion.

He is...

image-2248237121.jpg

I think he was obviously upset, but he knew the only way to keep her from being an accomplice to his crimes is to make her look like a victim. He knew the police were there, he saw Flynn call them.

I feel like it could be both at the same time. He takes the blame off of Skylar, but he also might be threatening her. It's like Walt and Heisenberg talking at the same time. With two episodes left it kind of leaves both doors open.