July 30, 201412 yr Re-watching it all now. I love this show. One things still gets on my nerves though... How did hank not put it together sooner?
August 6, 201412 yr Re-watching it all now. I love this show. One things still gets on my nerves though... How did hank not put it together sooner? From our end you can reason why, but looking at it from his standpoint why would he suspect Walt?
August 7, 201412 yr Still my favorite show. I love Netflix/prime. Nothing better than spending a couple weeks binge watching a show you have never watched.
August 7, 201412 yr From our end you can reason why' date=' but looking at it from his standpoint why would he suspect Walt?[/quote']There were some dots he could have connected with him selling Walt pot that he knew of, Jesse knowing his cell number when they had Saul's secretary tell Hank his wife was injured, the odd behavior, etc. Obviously it's fiction and it's easy to forget the main timeline was over the course of a year, not multiple years.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.