Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

How Do You See Breaking Bad Ending?

Featured Replies

  • Author
I think he was obviously upset, but he knew the only way to keep her from being an accomplice to his crimes is to make her look like a victim. He knew the police were there, he saw Flynn call them.

 

More along with this theory.

 

I didn't understand him taking the baby though. I guess maybe it was the only one he could take and wanted to hold onto something and be sure she was safe.

 

I may be wrong, but does Skyler even know about his relationship with the Aryans?

  • Replies 154
  • Views 18.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
I agree, Todd more compass is definately lacking. Makes Walt look like he has tons of compassion.

 

I'm more on the side that Todd isn't the greatest guy. I think he wanted Jesse because it was someone he could use/hurt in order to prove himself to the rest of the gang. I've always gotten the impression that he feels like he has to go above and beyond to prove his worth to them.

 

More along with this theory.

 

I didn't understand him taking the baby though. I guess maybe it was the only one he could take and wanted to hold onto something and be sure she was safe.

 

I may be wrong, but does Skyler even know about his relationship with the Aryans?

 

That was the most time he's ever spent with that baby...

I think he was obviously upset, but he knew the only way to keep her from being an accomplice to his crimes is to make her look like a victim. He knew the police were there, he saw Flynn call them.

 

Totally agree. His first 2 questions when she answers the phone are; Are you alone?, no police? Her answers, no, and no police, with a pause. His whole rant was to save his family.

Never have watched it .What is it's premise ?

In the end the cancer is the only thing that is gonna stop Walt/The Great Heisenberg.

  • Author

Does anyone else feel like the last 2-3 episodes have been a disappointment?

 

I mean, the Grey Matter curveball at the end of yesterday's episode felt somewhat rushed and what-not. I don't really see how the ending is going to incorporate those 10 minutes and the finale (including closure on all the plot lines that are already there) in a way that will tie everything together. I just can't shake the feeling that the whole thing was more than just a swerve for sake of being a swerve.

Does anyone else feel like the last 2-3 episodes have been a disappointment? I mean' date=' the Grey Matter curveball at the end of yesterday's episode felt somewhat rushed and what-not. I don't really see how the ending is going to incorporate those 10 minutes and the finale (including closure on all the plot lines that are already there) in a way that will tie everything together. I just can't shake the feeling that the whole thing was more than just a swerve for sake of being a swerve.[/quote']

 

I kinda felt that way at first but I think some of it is me sad/mad that it's coming to an end. Hanks death episode was amazing, and like most have said including the producers it could have ended in that episode the series.

 

We will have to remember its a science based show and once Walt put the blue meth and all of the lies in motion he's been unable to stop it. We are now watching the cancer beat him. That in my opinion is the only thing that can beat him. He let his ego get the best of him with his empire and has now lost his family and his money.

 

I think he's going to try to see his family one last time for any salvation he can get and put the blue meth out of motion by attacking Todd and CO. Sure the Gray Matter was a curve and an odd reason to avoid giving up, which he was ready to do again. His ego is back and he's going to go out in a blaze of glory with a somber ending. Still can't wait to see what the ricin is for.

Does anyone else feel like the last 2-3 episodes have been a disappointment?

 

I mean, the Grey Matter curveball at the end of yesterday's episode felt somewhat rushed and what-not. I don't really see how the ending is going to incorporate those 10 minutes and the finale (including closure on all the plot lines that are already there) in a way that will tie everything together. I just can't shake the feeling that the whole thing was more than just a swerve for sake of being a swerve.

 

Really? Last week's episode was a disappointment? That was the most intense hour of television I've watched. I think last night's episode was just the placemat for the finale. It was very bleak. The Grey Matter thing was unexpected, but it ties in perfectly with his character. WW has always had a chip on his shoulder, he said he didn't care about the money, that he wanted an empire. With his family completely detached from him and nothing left to live for I think it provided the only compelling reason he has to go back to ABQ and settle things.

Really? Last week's episode was a disappointment? That was the most intense hour of television I've watched. I think last night's episode was just the placemat for the finale. It was very bleak. The Grey Matter thing was unexpected' date=' but it ties in perfectly with his character. WW has always had a chip on his shoulder, he said he didn't care about the money, that he wanted an empire. With his family completely detached from him and nothing left to live for I think it provided the only compelling reason he has to go back to ABQ and settle things.[/quote']

 

Id be very disappointed if he's going back after Elliott and Gretchen, they were just being politicians on National TV. Maybe he will get them with the ricin? But that would be a major stretch. I think he's gonna try to see his family one last time and Sky will give him the remaining fuel to go after Jack and Todd.

Id be very disappointed if he's going back after Elliott and Gretchen, they were just being politicians on National TV. Maybe he will get them with the ricin? But that would be a major stretch. I think he's gonna try to see his family one last time and Sky will give him the remaining fuel to go after Jack and Todd.

 

Yea I'd be surprised if he goes after Grey Matter. But I mean Todd's crew are cooking his product. I think the Charlie Rose interview just reminded him that his empire is gone and someone else is getting to claim it, again. So, it just provides him an impetus to take care of Todd's crew as his last hurrah.

Yea I'd be surprised if he goes after Grey Matter. But I mean Todd's crew are cooking his product. I think the Charlie Rose interview just reminded him that his empire is gone and someone else is getting to claim it' date=' again. So, it just provides him an impetus to take care of Todd's crew as his last hurrah.[/quote']

 

That and if he meets Sky and she tells him about Todd and his boys stopping over. I think there may be many deaths in the finale.. but don't know who.. I think Walt dies and Jesse may make it. I am very intrigued by the Ricin he goes back for. Any of Walts family die? Is Andrea the last innocent victim?

I know there are a lot of people that hate Walt, but I must confess that I'm still on Team White and hope he comes out on top... lol

I know there are a lot of people that hate Walt' date=' but I must confess that I'm still on Team White and hope he comes out on top... lol[/quote']

 

That's the other thing! I totally agree but VG said he will do something that doesn't allow anyone to like him in this season, well he has one episode left...?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.