Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

How Do You See Breaking Bad Ending?

Featured Replies

Hey Joker do you know what color Marie was wearing when she answered the phone? I'm gonna go back and look tonight.

  • Replies 154
  • Views 18.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hey Joker do you know what color Marie was wearing when she answered the phone? I'm gonna go back and look tonight.

 

Had to be purple, right?

I've never seen this show and feel it is a huge miss.

I have heard nothing but great things. I'll guess I'll have to start fresh with netflix.

 

Had to be purple, right?

 

That's the thing, I would think so but someone at work mentioned black. However, I think it was dark purple.

  • Author
Hey Joker do you know what color Marie was wearing when she answered the phone? I'm gonna go back and look tonight.

 

tumblr_msvgwawK5y1qzpxx1o1_1280.jpg

  • Author
I've never seen this show and feel it is a huge miss.

I have heard nothing but great things. I'll guess I'll have to start fresh with netflix.

 

Yes, begin and watch it quickly before you get any spoilers on Facebook, BGP, etc.

 

I personally thought the first season was a little slow, but everything builds up toward the fourth season, then the show kind of takes a turn in the fifth season (non-spoiler).

 

attachment.php?attachmentid=41106

 

That sure looks black unless its the lighting.. Man poor Hank.

Walt wakes up in the hospital room, groggy and not sure where he is at. He looks up, there is Skylar and Walt Jr., then he looks across the room and to his amazement sees Marie and Hank, a rerun of Newhart playin on the tv...................

The thing about the ending scene from Sunday's episode that sticks out to me: Hank and Gomey are the only police/DEA agents that know about Walt. I think this means they have to die here or else there'd be a manhunt for everyone involved. Marie will know the truth, but will have no evidence, so my guess is she'll attempt to kill Walt (and since Walt is alive in the flashforwards I imagine she accidentally kills the wrong family member). I also think one of the taped confessions, either Jesse's or Walt's, will end up in the "wrong" hands. If it's Walt's, it might allow Walt to "die" of cancer and move away under an alias, presumably after his family is killed. The ricin is for Todd. The M-60 for the uncles. Just thinking out loud, show is impossible to predict.

If you look over that season the show titles, there is a code spelling out 737 down over ABQ.

 

The pink bear emerged from that scene again also.

 

I think the bear will emerge again, pointing to Holly who is always in pink...

The thing about the ending scene from Sunday's episode that sticks out to me: Hank and Gomey are the only police/DEA agents that know about Walt. I think this means they have to die here or else there'd be a manhunt for everyone involved. Marie will know the truth, but will have no evidence, so my guess is she'll attempt to kill Walt (and since Walt is alive in the flashforwards I imagine she accidentally kills the wrong family member). I also think one of the taped confessions, either Jesse's or Walt's, will end up in the "wrong" hands. If it's Walt's, it might allow Walt to "die" of cancer and move away under an alias, presumably after his family is killed. The ricin is for Todd. The M-60 for the uncles. Just thinking out loud, show is impossible to predict.

 

I said the same thing about Maria. She will poison someone in Walt's household with whatever poison she said was untraceable.

I am missing the color references. What significance do colors hold in the series?

 

I think the bear will emerge again, pointing to Holly who is always in pink...

 

Always been highly speculated but I don't see it happening but who knows?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.