How Do You See Breaking Bad Ending?

JokersWild24

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've never seen this show and feel it is a huge miss.

I have heard nothing but great things. I'll guess I'll have to start fresh with netflix.

Yes, begin and watch it quickly before you get any spoilers on Facebook, BGP, etc.

I personally thought the first season was a little slow, but everything builds up toward the fourth season, then the show kind of takes a turn in the fifth season (non-spoiler).

Walt wakes up in the hospital room, groggy and not sure where he is at. He looks up, there is Skylar and Walt Jr., then he looks across the room and to his amazement sees Marie and Hank, a rerun of Newhart playin on the tv...................

The thing about the ending scene from Sunday's episode that sticks out to me: Hank and Gomey are the only police/DEA agents that know about Walt. I think this means they have to die here or else there'd be a manhunt for everyone involved. Marie will know the truth, but will have no evidence, so my guess is she'll attempt to kill Walt (and since Walt is alive in the flashforwards I imagine she accidentally kills the wrong family member). I also think one of the taped confessions, either Jesse's or Walt's, will end up in the "wrong" hands. If it's Walt's, it might allow Walt to "die" of cancer and move away under an alias, presumably after his family is killed. The ricin is for Todd. The M-60 for the uncles. Just thinking out loud, show is impossible to predict.

The thing about the ending scene from Sunday's episode that sticks out to me: Hank and Gomey are the only police/DEA agents that know about Walt. I think this means they have to die here or else there'd be a manhunt for everyone involved. Marie will know the truth, but will have no evidence, so my guess is she'll attempt to kill Walt (and since Walt is alive in the flashforwards I imagine she accidentally kills the wrong family member). I also think one of the taped confessions, either Jesse's or Walt's, will end up in the "wrong" hands. If it's Walt's, it might allow Walt to "die" of cancer and move away under an alias, presumably after his family is killed. The ricin is for Todd. The M-60 for the uncles. Just thinking out loud, show is impossible to predict.

I said the same thing about Maria. She will poison someone in Walt's household with whatever poison she said was untraceable.