Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

How Do You See Breaking Bad Ending?

Featured Replies

  • Author

Anyone want to share thoughts on how the shootout ends?

 

I'm gonna say that Walt and Jesse walk out alive.

  • Replies 154
  • Views 18.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think Hank will die and Maria will poison someone in Walt's family.

Anyone want to share thoughts on how the shootout ends?

 

I'm gonna say that Walt and Jesse walk out alive.

 

Hank and Gomey are dead, they are severely over powered and are gonna run out of ammo in less than 10 shots probably. I think Hanks call to Marie was an unknown at the time, but a very sad goodbye now.

 

Jesse pushed the tooth paste out of the tube, he can't take it back now, Walt knows he has turned and that's all Walt needed to see in order to execute him, which I think Walt is going to do, to make for the darkest, saddest moment of the series..

 

I think Walt will be very upset with Todd's gang since he was telling them to stand down. I'm sure he will refuse to cook which will start another feud but someone ends in 2 episodes?

 

With the deaths of 2 DEA officers and Walt the suspect, that's why he goes into hiding to New Hampshire... Remember he still has to disappear but I'm guessing he comes back for one last battle with Todd's gang?

  • Author
Hank and Gomey are dead, they are severely over powered and are gonna run out of ammo in less than 10 shots probably. I think Hanks call to Marie was an unknown at the time, but a very sad goodbye now.

 

Jesse pushed the tooth paste out of the tube, he can't take it back now, Walt knows he has turned and that's all Walt needed to see in order to execute him, which I think Walt is going to do, to make for the darkest, saddest moment of the series..

 

I think Walt will be very upset with Todd's gang since he was telling them to stand down. I'm sure he will refuse to cook which will start another feud but someone ends in 2 episodes?

 

With the deaths of 2 DEA officers and Walt the suspect, that's why he goes into hiding to New Hampshire... Remember he still has to disappear but I'm guessing he comes back for one last battle with Todd's gang?

 

Yea... plus the flashbacks of him going back to his house to get the ricin and loading his trunk with explosives. I definitely think those are for the Aryans now.

Marie opening the trash can seeing brains......

  • Author
Maybe they'll go straight Shakespeare where everyone dies and Walt is left to live his last day knowing he caused all of it.

 

Definitely something that's possible. Walt's whole MO has been trying to take care of his family in the event of his death, so it would be a tragedy for him to realize all of the destruction he's caused for naught.

  • Author
Marie opening the trash can seeing brains......

 

What other foreshadowing did you or anyone else notice?

 

I think it's interesting to discuss, given the numerous clues Gilligan likes to drop.

 

One of the earlier episodes from the second part of this season shows Walter returning to his old home and getting in the trunk of his car, with his neighbor staring at him with a surprised look on her face.

 

What could make Walter come out of hiding and return there?

Definitely something that's possible. Walt's whole MO has been trying to take care of his family in the event of his death, so it would be a tragedy for him to realize all of the destruction he's caused for naught.

 

Exactly what I'm thinking. Protecting his family is going to be the reason everyone he ever loved and cared about is dead including his family. I could see Hank offing himself.

 

What other foreshadowing did you or anyone else notice?

 

I think it's interesting to discuss, given the numerous clues Gilligan likes to drop.

 

One of the earlier episodes from the second part of this season shows Walter returning to his old home and getting in the trunk of his car, with his neighbor staring at him with a surprised look on her face.

 

What could make Walter come out of hiding and return there?

 

That was the only thing I saw or noticed... So I don't know if that means Hank gets shot in the head?

 

I don't think we open next week with the gun fight, they may drag it out.

 

I am still trying to put my finger on the thing that Walt does that makes us all "done" with him, I'm speculating he executes a dying Hank now, or Jesse as originally thought.

  • Author
That was the only thing I saw or noticed... So I don't know if that means Hank gets shot in the head?

 

I don't think we open next week with the gun fight, they may drag it out.

 

I am still trying to put my finger on the thing that Walt does that makes us all "done" with him, I'm speculating he executes a dying Hank now, or Jesse as originally thought.

 

This season, especially the second half, I've personally been more invested in Jesse than Walt.

 

It seems that Jesse hasn't been willing to go to the same lengths as Walt, and that many of his worst atrocities can be attributed to Walt's influence.

 

One example is Combo being killed when it was Walt who ordered them to "push" more and do so openly while Jesse argued against it and was deeply upset by it.

 

Walt's poisoning Brock was the time he really started to turn in my eyes. Remember, this was at the same time that Jesse was lobbying Gus & Mike to keep Walt alive.

I guess I'm in the minority here but thought last night's shoot out ending was laughable, the tension was perfect in those final 10 minutes or so, except for that shoot-out. My thinking at the time when Gomey, Hank and Jesse show up was that a sniper from the gang or whatever was going to take out Gomey first by head shot, then Hank by same way, leaving Jesse and Walt together, fade to black. Now that would have had people talking. Right now this show seems to be taking on a CBS feel in look and every way instead of AMC, it doesn't even look like it did in its earlier days. And Walt Jr. is getting on my last nerve, he's acting more and more like Arnie Grape every episode this season. Gilligan has 3 episodes to make this classic, am giving him the benefit of the doubt

  • Author
I guess I'm in the minority here but thought last night's shoot out ending was laughable, the tension was perfect in those final 10 minutes or so, except for that shoot-out. My thinking at the time when Gomey, Hank and Jesse show up was that a sniper from the gang or whatever was going to take out Gomey first by head shot, then Hank by same way, leaving Jesse and Walt together, fade to black. Now that would have had people talking. Right now this show seems to be taking on a CBS feel in look and every way instead of AMC, it doesn't even look like it did in its earlier days. And Walt Jr. is getting on my last nerve, he's acting more and more like Arnie Grape every episode this season. Gilligan has 3 episodes to make this classic, am giving him the benefit of the doubt

 

Agreed. Could have just shown a standoff, went to a black screen, then had the sound of gunfire and it would have had the same effect. They could have probably incorporated any foreshadowing with Walt and Jesse moving, etc. that they wanted to do that way as well.

Agreed. Could have just shown a standoff, went to a black screen, then had the sound of gunfire and it would have had the same effect. They could have probably incorporated any foreshadowing with Walt and Jesse moving, etc. that they wanted to do that way as well.

 

Have heard complaints on this as well as the garage scene with Walt...they could have ended the scenes sooner with more suspense, it's almost like the writers want to take us 25% further than we expect on everything.

  • Author

On a side note, I personally wasn't a fan of the Season 2 ending (the plane crash) was disappointing. Am I alone in this one?

 

Also, my favorite episode so far was Season 4, Episode 10 'Salud', which is the episode where Gus, Mike, and Jesse fly to Mexico and Gus avenges the death of his best friend by poisoning the "Cartel" faction and Mike is shot as they are escaping.

On a side note, I personally wasn't a fan of the Season 2 ending (the plane crash) was disappointing. Am I alone in this one?

 

Also, my favorite episode so far was Season 4, Episode 10 'Salud', which is the episode where Gus, Mike, and Jesse fly to Mexico and Gus avenges the death of his best friend by poisoning the "Cartel" faction and Mike is shot as they are escaping.

 

If you look over that season the show titles, there is a code spelling out 737 down over ABQ.

 

The pink bear emerged from that scene again also.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.