Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

How Do You See Breaking Bad Ending?

Featured Replies

  • Author
I am missing the color references. What significance do colors hold in the series?

 

See the link in Post #7 of this thread.

  • Replies 154
  • Views 18.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There will be a spin off "Better call Saul". Always enjoyed the shady lawyer, but not sure how they will push this... Funny or serious, maybe both...

There will be a spin off "Better call Saul". Always enjoyed the shady lawyer, but not sure how they will push this... Funny or serious, maybe both...

 

It's interesting that the guys who play Saul and his minions, Huell and Kuby, are all stand-up comedians.

  • Author
It's interesting that the guys who play Saul and his minions, Huell and Kuby, are all stand-up comedians.

 

Nice. What kind of bits does Huell do? I could see him being hilarious for some reason.

Jimmy Fallon Breaking Bad Parody

 

 

The ending made me lol.

Breaking Bad - Brock Situation / Manipulation of Jesse Pinkman Recap - YouTube

 

Thought you'd like this one John Anthony. Didn't realize Huell had palmed the pack from Jesse when I initially watched the "Rabid Dog" episode.

 

Nicee..... i'm so ready for tonight, did you see Aaron Paul rented a movie theater out for locals to watch it with him, gonna be a dramatic episode.

RIP Hank.....

 

Another great episode, loved how Hank wasn't going to beg and signed off with his professional title. Walt has completely lost it what happens next who knows? Appears Jesse is a temporary hostage until Todd can get the blue going, or maybe Jesse becomes their cook. I was very very tense with Holly and Walt at the end, he is beyond lost and apparently off to New Hampshire.

I think the meaning of his rant at the end was to make it look like it was all him and that he had threatened the wife if she ever told. Maybe an attempt to keep her out of trouble.

  • Author

I think it ends like this...

 

Next Episode:

The Aryans attack Walt's family and/or Brock & Jesse's girlfriend. Episode ends with Walt finding out.

 

Final Episode:

Walt comes out of hiding, kills the Aryans and himself because he has nothing left to live for.

I think the meaning of his rant at the end was to make it look like it was all him and that he had threatened the wife if she ever told. Maybe an attempt to keep her out of trouble.

 

That's pretty good!

I think it ends like this...

 

Next Episode:

The Aryans attack Walt's family and/or Brock & Jesse's girlfriend. Episode ends with Walt finding out.

 

Final Episode:

Walt comes out of hiding, kills the Aryans and himself because he has nothing left to live for.

 

Have often thought the rice may be for Walt. If anything happens to his family then what does he have? Not sure how Walt would take out the entire crew unless he did it 1 by one, but he has a M60 lol.

 

Walts greed in the end got him, he's now lost 70 mill of his future but still has enough to secure his family, if he will have a family left.

I think it ends like this...

 

Next Episode:

The Aryans attack Walt's family and/or Brock & Jesse's girlfriend. Episode ends with Walt finding out.

 

Final Episode:

Walt comes out of hiding, kills the Aryans and himself because he has nothing left to live for.

 

I can't believe there are still two episodes left. I agree though. I can't see Walt ever reuniting with his family, even if they survive, and who else would he be going after with the M60? Certainly Todd's gang has an interest in the video confession at Marie's as well as silencing the family. There are still some twists and turns left. I'm wondering if the two video confessions aren't central to what's left of the show (both were mentioned tonight). Walt's pins everything on Hank and Jesse's is the truth and depending on which one is found would change the end quite a bit. Then again, the police already have a confession from Walt when they recorded his conversation with Skylar.

Nice. What kind of bits does Huell do? I could see him being hilarious for some reason.

 

 

Would you believe jokes about being lazy and eating a lot of food?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.