Mayfield Schedule Change

The Mayfield vs Paducah Tilghman Game has been moved to Saturday to accommodate being on TV

I made a new Thread just to be sure that everyone is aware incase anyone was relying on the schedule originally posted here on BGP

or drive that Bw suburban down for the game with Rash in tow then over to Murray State to see Rash Jr.

Are you crazy?

We are Beechwood .... we have our own plane ....

Everyone says we need to focus our efforts on the Cards ... well heck ... I agree.

(And glad I worked all that overtime since last football season).

The funny thing is ... I was getting ready to say "save us a spot" .. then I realized .. you guys probably don't have a runway large enough for the 747-400.

Who in the world is Rash Jr? Never heard of him (not to mention .. the height may give it away ... since "Rash Jr" is 6'5 ....

And last .. next time .. send me a message when all of the stars are not playing ... flying to the 'Ville then having to rent a car cost me a ton last weekend.

Again, what television station will this appear on to dictate a time change in the game?

I didn't answer because I don't know myself. Rumors are out there about ESPN but I cant validate anything. I keep forgetting to ask and will try to do so in next couple of days

I am hearing the ESPN slate is set, and while there was some interest... they ultimately passed. The only way there would be an ESPN association with this game if it becomes an ESPN 3, internet game. The more likely scenario is a regional FOX connection, which is a mess in itself as part of Kentucky gets Fox Ohio and other portions receive Fox South or even Sports South.