10th Region Draw results

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are people really doubting Augusta? This is a team that has freshman that play like seniors and a certifiable superstar in Bach who still plays within the team concept. Don't be surprised to see them in regional finals. Going to take a great effort to knock out Montgomery County though! Happy's boys can play!

All you Augusta/Hoosiers wannabe's need to step back and realize that it just ain't going to happen. Augusta had a great year and a monster win against Mason, but they just don't have the talent that is needed to go any further. I'm not hating on them, I'm just being realistic. I promise you that I was as exited as anyone to see them beat Mason, but Scott is for real and they will be in the finals.

Of course, the movie was total fiction wasn't it? NOT!

There was a reason for the movie the first time so........

Stay tuned!

The fact we all are having this debate is a huge accomplishment for Augusta IMO!

CONGRATULATIONS to the Augusta Panthers on their accomplishments so far, and best of luck next week!

Of course, the movie was total fiction wasn't it? NOT!

There was a reason for the movie the first time so........

Stay tuned!

The fact we all are having this debate is a huge accomplishment for Augusta IMO!

CONGRATULATIONS to the Augusta Panthers on their accomplishments so far, and best of luck next week!

This hit the nail on the head..........we're just happy to be in the conversation.:cool:

This hit the nail on the head..........we're just happy to be in the conversation.:cool:

Ha ha. I know better than that! Augusta, like the other 7 teams, all know it will be a challenge, but they are there for a purpose. To cut down the nets.

Scott got a cake walk to the finals. Augusta is prob out of gas after that monumental win against Mason! Plus, they are nowhere near the team Scott High is. I think GRC will play Scott in the semi's. Montgomery and Bishop in the Semi's in the top bracket is the region finals. I think if Montgomery plays up to their potential they will win this game by 10 or more. If they come out flat, then it will be a dog fight. I think that whoever wins this game will be the 10th region champ.

No such thing as a cake walk when it comes to playing in the 10th Region Tournament.

No such thing as a cake walk when it comes to playing in the 10th Region Tournament.

I've seen cake walks in this region many of times. I could name a bunch, but don't have that much time to type.

I'd take Scott against any of the three teams in that bracket 9 times out of 10. Unless the bus breaks down, i just don't see them getting knocked off before the finals.